Fondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Except Israel isn't attacking Fondo (or Jones). He's entirely ignoring them, his campaign isn't even mentioning their names. They are too insignificant to matter.
    Yeah. He has his cronies come on here and attack them. RD is really busy on here lately.

Unregistered
    Gentleman ?? Lol. Just until he gets your vote. We already saw how malicious and how much a poor leader when he was at bso. Not to mention all the corruption he's tied to. Now Jim was never the brightest bulb in the pack. Here's the difference Jim.

With Trump,it's one candidate attacking another candidate and it's pissing off the people/voters

With this race it's the PEOPLE/voters attacking the shi**y corrupt candidate so you will get no votes because WE, the majority of deputies and voters know what a scumbag you are and don't want you back. I don't represent the sheriff or brass. I'm a deputy who witnessed the lamedirty/fondirty rath and I am doing my part to protect the sheriffs office and my coworkers from getting infiltrated by you and your corrupt team. But it's not just me, its just about everyone , except for a few, who know how it was when you were here and don't want you back.
    Exactly. We don't want lamedirty or fondirty back.

Unregistered

Here's why

Yeah. He has his cronies come on here and attack them. RD is really busy on here lately.
    He has all his cronies on here daily. Beginning with Stephen G. who always write "Best Sheriff ever". Every time you read this is S.G. trademark. I met him in 2010 at a Crime Stoppers event and he was back then a friend and supporter of Al Lamberti to then go to Granteed and then with SI LOL! He navigates toward anyone that he can serve him. Anyway, thats why SI does not attack Fondo or Jones; he has people who gets paid to do it.

Unregistered
    He has all his cronies on here daily. Beginning with Stephen G. who always write "Best Sheriff ever". Every time you read this is S.G. trademark. I met him in 2010 at a Crime Stoppers event and he was back then a friend and supporter of Al Lamberti to then go to Granteed and then with SI LOL! He navigates toward anyone that he can serve him. Anyway, thats why SI does not attack Fondo or Jones; he has people who gets paid to do it.
    Wrong !!!! We are not paid or directed by anyone. We post because we are deputies that don't want you back at bso. Ask your few supporters here at bso. If you have any in my district, they will tell you that you are an after roll call topic everyday and we all vowed to do our part to expose you on this site as well get the word out about you to everyone we know.

Anti-Fonda Squad

Unregistered

SG

Great guy very loyal to Sheriff Israel, Granteed done, Alfredo done, Fondo a 0, SSI The Best.

Dumbasses, Crime Stoppers their mission should be to support The Sheriff & the Broward chiefs, the community, as well as the media, not kiss the fired sheriff's ass. (FACT lamberti was fired not retired)

Sheriff Israel The Best Sheriff Ever, Vote Sheriff Israel 2016

tb

Unregistered
    Exactly. We don't want lamedirty or fondirty back.
    Get the word out. A vote for fondirty is a vote for the lamedirty crime family. Do we really want to repeat that bso history??? Most people get it and that's why fondirtys fundraisers are turning out an average of 10-15. Vote ANYONE BUT FONDA!!!!

Unregistered

Go work somewhere else

We have to support our boss I do agreed with that. If you don't then you can go work somewhere else. Many departments are hiring statewide.

JHM

Unregistered
    Have you noticed that the more the media and the people attack Trump, the more points he gets on the polls? Something similar is happening with James Fondo. The more bashing the more people are becoming a supporter of him. Everyone that meets him says the same thing. What a gentleman! What a nice guy! I hope he raises enough money and win the primaries. Getting this administration out of that building will be the bast thing that can happen to this county. Fondo, don't give up! You will win! Let them attack you, we do not believe a word pf what they say, Their campaign is running by a lawyer and they are experts in slanders and calumnies.

Comparing Fondo to Trump?! Yup, when you meet the guy he is all smiles and a gentlemen. But what you don't know if that he is a back stabber that doesn't give a sh** about anyone but himself and his cronies.

Unregistered
    Comparing Fondo to Trump?! Yup, when you meet the guy he is all smiles and a gentlemen. But what you don't know if that he is a back stabber that doesn't give a sh** about anyone but himself and his cronies.
    Comparing Israel to Clinton?! Yup, when you meet the guy he is all smiles and a gentlemen. But what you don't know if that he is a back stabber that doesn't give a sh** about anyone but himself and his cronies.

Unregistered
    Comparing Israel to Clinton?! Yup, when you meet the guy he is all smiles and a gentlemen. But what you don't know if that he is a back stabber that doesn't give a sh** about anyone but himself and his cronies.
    These are old news. He is fake and we know that. Only his cronies trust him. He's self absorbed and the core of his character is selfcenterness.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast