Fondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 21
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just because a SAO doesn't file charges, it doesn't mean you didn't commit the crime. Anyone who has been a cop longer than a day knows that. There is PLENTY of documentation of Jimmy's involvement that will be available for all to see very very soon. Jimmy is corrupt and should never be able to wear a badge again.
    Very true. Jimmy is a free man today only because of this.

Unregistered
    You hit the nail on the head,however, all of his misdeeds are documented and available for all to see. Where Boob Norman on this one? He's your next big story. If your going to report, report without bias.

Unregistered

My dear cronies

You hit the nail on the head,however, all of his misdeeds are documented and available for all to see. Where Boob Norman on this one? He's your next big story. If your going to report, report without bias.
    I'm too busy with your boss and his regime. Thanks for always watching my reports.

Bob

Unregistered
    Of course no agency would hire him or any of the other 28, even with all their so called training, certificates and FBI academy they are unemployable. This is why they are all banking together or as Donny says "getting the band back together" and trying to come back.

Guess what gentleman? BSO is not taking you back either we do not want a corrupt pervert who likes to watch his friend have sex with his girlfriend while he sits in the corner rubbing himself. That would pose a serious threat to the agency. Jimmy you would be making decisions based on your sexual perversions and that would not be good for Broward County. Some one could hold you hostage with the promise of letting you watch them have sex and see their penis.

The men and women of BSO deserve better!

P.S. Jimmy there is nothing wrong with being Bi. Why don't you just come out of the closet???
    This is so true, Fonda would probably promote that other old man swinger Rooster from chief of Oakland park to Lt. Col. swinger.

What is up with Rooster these days anyway? I seen him a few weeks ago at a club in Las Olas dancing around like a signal 20 with no shirt on and a beanie hat on his head WTF? And who was that guy grinding on the dance floor with you and your wife??

I would be shocked if you guys were 54 on 57 that night.

Unregistered
    This happens all the time. Just because wasn't charged,doesn't mean he didn't do it. I know a few people that know him and they all say he's always been dirty.
    Ask Jimmy why he didn't allow cooperation with the Poole Investigation. Had Harris sit in on the FBI interview. It's all in the 302's Jimmy.

Unregistered
    We are going to be so proud when we see Chief Fondo winning the primary! BSO back to BSO!
    Awwww....how cute, you'll be so proud. I guess being as you're in his clique he'll put you in SID. HE LOVES AS KISSERS.

Unregistered
    I'm still waiting for anyone to tell me why I should vote for Fondo. I mean for Sheriff. Not District Chief or SID Commander. You guys say nothing about why he should be voted Sheriff.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

I'm still waiting for anyone to tell me why I should vote for Fondo. I mean for Sheriff. Not District Chief or SID Commander. You guys say nothing about why he should be voted Sheriff.
    I agreed! We are already on the 5th floor doing nothing, i mean, yes we text all day long and collect a check. What is Fondo doing for me?

Unregistered
    They need to raise our salaries! We are on here even on weekends posting pro Israel posts!

Unregistered
    They need to raise our salaries! We are on here even on weekends posting pro Israel posts!
    As a cronie that's your job!

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast