Fondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm confused. The Fonda corruption team repeatedly comes on this blog and attacks democrats and minorities. Isn't he running as a democrat???? I think we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here. Running as a democrat because the county is heavily democrats. You will not be able to fool the voters making comments like that. You shall see in the primaries. You truly are corrupt Fonda and we see right through you.
    Read the updated blogs. The Fonda corruption team is getting worse and exposing their true beliefs with each post. He's not a true democrat. He's a corrupt individual who wants to return bso to what it was when he and lamedirty were here.

Unregistered
    Read the updated blogs. The Fonda corruption team is getting worse and exposing their true beliefs with each post. He's not a true democrat. He's a corrupt individual who wants to return bso to what it was when he and lamedirty were here.

Oh crap. You found us out. We are getting worse and exposing ourselves by posting our true beliefs on an open LEO forum. Read the updated blogs that you just updated? What a psychopath. Then you re-post to point it out. Desperate, man. Desperate.

Unregistered
    Oh crap. You found us out. We are getting worse and exposing ourselves by posting our true beliefs on an open LEO forum. Read the updated blogs that you just updated? What a psychopath. Then you re-post to point it out. Desperate, man. Desperate.
    What a Psycho! Scary part is that some of these crazies carry a badge and a gun; they are cops.

Unregistered
    What a Psycho! Scary part is that some of these crazies carry a badge and a gun; they are cops.
    Only a few LOL

Unregistered

good riddance!

Thank you for the support, But based our fundraiser turnouts we do not even have 3500. And a recent survey shows that only about 2% of bso employees and .000002% of the general public supports me and most of those are the spouses of the 2% bso that support me. It's only been a few weeks and I realize that campaigning for public office is a daunting task and it wears you down. It opens you up to public scrutiny and I sense personal attacks will be exchange by all candidates in the very near future. I'm not sure if I want my closet skeletons exposed and besides, like I said in a recent interview, the sheriff has made significant progress in moving the agency forward and the BSO brand is better than ever and loved by the community. It was a great honor to experience the political process. Thanks again my friend.

Jim
    Good riddance a**hole. We weren't going to vote for you anyways.

Unregistered
    Good riddance a**hole. We weren't going to vote for you anyways.
    Plus are you going to give us turkeys? Cause we are hungry.

Unregistered
    Plus are you going to give us turkeys? Cause we are hungry.
    Has the Fonda corruption team looked in the mirror lately? Maybe you guys shouldn't have the turkey and mix in a salad once in a while will ya. Fyi, we do care about our employees who need the assistance and offer a weekly exercise class for employees. Those of you that were fired are not allowed in the building and shouldn't you be eating away those wings? They're are going to expire really soon,just like your bid for sheriff

Unregistered
    Has the Fonda corruption team looked in the mirror lately? Maybe you guys shouldn't have the turkey and mix in a salad once in a while will ya. Fyi, we do care about our employees who need the assistance and offer a weekly exercise class for employees. Those of you that were fired are not allowed in the building and shouldn't you be eating away those wings? They're are going to expire really soon,just like your bid for sheriff
    Seems like you'll be getting your salad mixed real soon. #SICrookedConnections

Unregistered
    Seems like you'll be getting your salad mixed real soon. #SICrookedConnections
    For those of you not familiar with swinger terminology, Fonda or one of his swinger club members is saying that they will be using their tongue on my anus really soon. You dirty scum deviant animals can never conceal who who are because you live, breathe and speak that sick swinger lifestyle. No thanks loser, I'll use soap and water.

Unregistered
    For those of you not familiar with swinger terminology, Fonda or one of his swinger club members is saying that they will be using their tongue on my anus really soon. You dirty scum deviant animals can never conceal who who are because you live, breathe and speak that sick swinger lifestyle. No thanks loser, I'll use soap and water.

HAHA! You keep stepping in it! Enjoy prison and getting your salad tossed and don't drop that soap you'll be using, loser.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast