Fondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those of you not familiar with swinger terminology, Fonda or one of his swinger club members is saying that they will be using their tongue on my anus really soon. You dirty scum deviant animals can never conceal who who are because you live, breathe and speak that sick swinger lifestyle. No thanks loser, I'll use soap and water.
    YUCK!! He really is a perv with no limits.

Unregistered
    YUCK!! He really is a perv with no limits.
    Yuck! And you're an idiot for believing it. Hope you're not a deputy.

Unregistered
    Seems like you'll be getting your salad mixed real soon. #SICrookedConnections
    It's right here in black and white. So yes, I believe it and knowing fondalickers history only adds to its validity.

Unregistered
    It's right here in black and white. So yes, I believe it and knowing fondalickers history only adds to its validity.
    Collecting that check $$$$$ and working on the 5th floor nice..

Unregistered
    Yes. Much nicer than 4 years in an unemployment slump. On the outside looking in and wishing you could call yourself a cop again. It's not going to happen. Not here at bso or anywhere in the U.S. Your name is tarnished and any agency who looks at your application will quickly deny it. Stick to your lawn gig. Maybe you can bid for the psb contract but if you get it, Jeff won't be able to help because if his prison stint.

Unregistered
    Yes. Much nicer than 4 years in an unemployment slump. On the outside looking in and wishing you could call yourself a cop again. It's not going to happen. Not here at bso or anywhere in the U.S. Your name is tarnished and any agency who looks at your application will quickly deny it. Stick to your lawn gig. Maybe you can bid for the psb contract but if you get it, Jeff won't be able to help because if his prison stint.
    Since when are felons not allowed in the PSB? Didn't Jenne come back on day 1? Didn't we hire a convicted drug user to work here? ID10T!!!

Unregistered
    Since when are felons not allowed in the PSB? Didn't Jenne come back on day 1? Didn't we hire a convicted drug user to work here? ID10T!!!
    There's several working but they aren't deputies.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Just like Trump's phenomenon

Have you noticed that the more the media and the people attack Trump, the more points he gets on the polls? Something similar is happening with James Fondo. The more bashing the more people are becoming a supporter of him. Everyone that meets him says the same thing. What a gentleman! What a nice guy! I hope he raises enough money and win the primaries. Getting this administration out of that building will be the bast thing that can happen to this county. Fondo, don't give up! You will win! Let them attack you, we do not believe a word pf what they say, Their campaign is running by a lawyer and they are experts in slanders and calumnies.

Unregistered
    Have you noticed that the more the media and the people attack Trump, the more points he gets on the polls? Something similar is happening with James Fondo. The more bashing the more people are becoming a supporter of him. Everyone that meets him says the same thing. What a gentleman! What a nice guy! I hope he raises enough money and win the primaries. Getting this administration out of that building will be the bast thing that can happen to this county. Fondo, don't give up! You will win! Let them attack you, we do not believe a word pf what they say, Their campaign is running by a lawyer and they are experts in slanders and calumnies.
    Except Israel isn't attacking Fondo (or Jones). He's entirely ignoring them, his campaign isn't even mentioning their names. They are too insignificant to matter.

Unregistered

not too bright fondue

Gentleman ?? Lol. Just until he gets your vote. We already saw how malicious and how much a poor leader when he was at bso. Not to mention all the corruption he's tied to. Now Jim was never the brightest bulb in the pack. Here's the difference Jim.

With Trump,it's one candidate attacking another candidate and it's pissing off the people/voters

With this race it's the PEOPLE/voters attacking the shi**y corrupt candidate so you will get no votes because WE, the majority of deputies and voters know what a scumbag you are and don't want you back. I don't represent the sheriff or brass. I'm a deputy who witnessed the lamedirty/fondirty rath and I am doing my part to protect the sheriffs office and my coworkers from getting infiltrated by you and your corrupt team. But it's not just me, its just about everyone , except for a few, who know how it was when you were here and don't want you back.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast