Whortiz mad his cuban puppet boy lost civil service - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Guys this is more important than our pay and benefits what's another couple of years of lost pay. We can celebrate the 10 years soon

Unregistered
    Don't count your chickens BOY

Unregistered

Fop bs

The FOP won't represent the recruit officers until they're off probation yet they cheat the recruits out of their money for a full year not to mention that there's no guarantee that the FOP will represent them. By the way, these are the same recruits that whoretiz marched down to the voting booth to vote for Lugo. Who's the hypocrite?

Unregistered
    FOP only reps f & f plan. We need to get rid of them and get the PBA.

Unregistered
    Those must be some dumb ass GED MHS recruits... probably will get on four legs just to get the badge. I for one know that if I'm taken to vote for anyone of these two douchebags I won't. God Bless Leoaffairs! I get a whole lot of information here!

Unregistered

Peeweeee

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The FOP won't represent the recruit officers until they're off probation yet they cheat the recruits out of their money for a full year not to mention that there's no guarantee that the FOP will represent them. By the way, these are the same recruits that whoretiz marched down to the voting booth to vote for Lugo. Who's the hypocrite?
    I'm a police recruit. The fop president did take us to vote, but said to vote for whoever wanted to and it was anonymous. Training Officer Kirksey came into our room right before we were clearing to go home and told us "you gotta go vote for Lindsey before you all get released".
    We already had voted 😏 and she got mad as hell. She needs to go back
    To value driven.

Unregistered

Recruit

Good job on voting, if you voted for Lugo then his complaint is irrelevant. Lindsey won fair and square.

Hayes korink
    Don't count those chickens yet BOY

Unregistered

😴

Max Valdes, stop talking about chickens you racist MF....

Unregistered
    Don't count those chicks Boy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast