Like the Hawk, perched high atop the roadway, I remain. I REMAIN!

Rona L Delaber

Like the Hawk, perched high atop the roadway, I remain. I REMAIN!

It takes alot more than silliness to take down this bad boy. Stand with me. Grow with me. I am Lube. Hear me roar!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rona L Delaber View Post
    It takes alot more than silliness to take down this bad boy. Stand with me. Grow with me. I am Lube. Hear me roar!
    Dude shut the hell up already. Stay for you whole shift for once and do what you were hired to do. Nobody cares your a legend in your own mind. Go back and cry to City Hall that we are mean to you. Boo-hoo I didn't get all these positions. I been telling everyone or posting about. Ron so much shit been posted here by you. That now if you tell us it's raining. We have to go outside and get wet before we believe anything you have to say. Ya sure most of this is in fun but you say the same in person to whoever you think cares or will listen. It's getting old. Take your greatness elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude shut the hell up already. Stay for you whole shift for once and do what you were hired to do. Nobody cares your a legend in your own mind. Go back and cry to City Hall that we are mean to you. Boo-hoo I didn't get all these positions. I been telling everyone or posting about. Ron so much shit been posted here by you. That now if you tell us it's raining. We have to go outside and get wet before we believe anything you have to say. Ya sure most of this is in fun but you say the same in person to whoever you think cares or will listen. It's getting old. Take your greatness elsewhere.
    I will survive!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rona L Delaber View Post
    M-E-O-W purr

Unregistered
    A true survivor!

Unregistered
    A true survivor!
    Gort's fave Major.

Unregistered
    WTF?! Absolutely nuts.

Unregistered
    He's got someone's naked pics, to last this long.

Unregistered
    My time has come.

Esther who? I am Farmer ... Bom Bom Bom Bom Bom Bom Bom!

Unregistered
    A man for all seasons.