Whortiz mad his cuban puppet boy lost civil service - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Unregistered
    They not going to hatch.

Unregistered
    Will we were at the college Officer Kirsey told us that she was not going to release us for the day unless we vote for Lindsey. We were afraid so we voted.

Unregistered
    Damn recruit posting on Leo Affairs at 4:40... Flag formation 4:45-5:00 how the HELL they do that without a phone.... silly rabbit tricks are for kids.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn recruit posting on Leo Affairs at 4:40... Flag formation 4:45-5:00 how the HELL they do that without a phone.... silly rabbit tricks are for kids.
    It's 636 pm right now
    Let's see what time it shows

Unregistered
    Unless MPD has resorted to hiring dumbass recruits this is BS. Kirksey could've taken you idiots to the moon, you still voted for who you wanted to vote for.

Unregistered
    This has to do with race not What's right

Unregistered
    100 recruits did not vote. This is BS! Where did that number come from? Were you given the names of the recruits and who they voted for? And if I'm not mistaken when I voted for Sgt Lindsey there was no one there with me at that booth to see who I voted for...

Unregistered
    What's sad is that's the best we have. Those 2. One almost arrested and the other a total Zero his entire career at Mpd. Never helped anyone with anything. We are so screwed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234