shaking my head

Thread: shaking my head

Unregistered

Wink shaking my head

So I had this opportunity to speak with a Major last week (my uncle . He assured me that no one in SI campaign is worried about any of the candidates at this point. We spoke and from what I gathered, no one has the money like SI and SI is just waiting for a candidate to attack him so he can spend a bunch of campaign money on that candidate. Long story short... none of you candidates are going to win, and I will be a 28 year old SGT next year hahahah!!!!! SUCKERS!!!!!!!

NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! SI 2016 / 2020

AND DOD.. STOP CRYING, YOU WONT GET PARITY .... YOUR JOB IS EASY AND MOST OF YOU ARE POS! WHY DO YOU THINK THE PSB LAUGHS EVERY TIME ONE OF YOU BABIES ASK FOR PARITY??? NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. EVER!!! DLE FOR LIFE

Unregistered
    I love when dod gets on here and cries about parity or when they think they can vote someone out of office. they acted like
    they voted SI in office. no, DLE helps way more than baby ass dod. go conduct a thirty minute check ya losers. if dod gets
    parity, I will quit my job and go work somewhere else.

SI 2016!

DOD no parity for you
    DLE 4/4/4

Unregistered

I feel like vomiting

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I had this opportunity to speak with a Major last week (my uncle . He assured me that no one in SI campaign is worried about any of the candidates at this point. We spoke and from what I gathered, no one has the money like SI and SI is just waiting for a candidate to attack him so he can spend a bunch of campaign money on that candidate. Long story short... none of you candidates are going to win, and I will be a 28 year old SGT next year hahahah!!!!! SUCKERS!!!!!!!

AND DOD.. STOP CRYING, YOU WONT GET PARITY .... YOUR JOB IS EASY AND MOST OF YOU ARE POS! WHY DO YOU THINK THE PSB LAUGHS EVERY TIME ONE OF YOU BABIES ASK FOR PARITY??? NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. EVER!!! DLE FOR LIFE
    Your uncle and of course you are here too working. I'm sure they found you a PCN without you applying online like the rest of us. This is disgusting!

Unregistered
    That's almost as bad as Jimmy pulling strings for his girlfriend then having her bso pic deleted. Or how about getting lamedirtys son to the Superbowl by passing national security. Or how about taking a reserve dep and making him the HIDTA commander. Now that f'ing dirty

Unregistered

A 28 year old sergeant. I see youre quite impressed with yourself. Is everyone in your family a government employed over achiever or are you an anomaly?? First Harvard, now a*law enforcement legend. I bet you get all the hot chicks...

But I do agree... SI in 2016

Unregistered

Perfect

Just from your post, I deduce you are:

1) Only here because of privilege, yet believe you are entitled to what you have been given
    2) Arrogant beyond measure and gullible enough to believe everything you hear just because it came from someone who has handed you your life on a platter.
    3) Have issue with anyone else who tries to get what you have (Parity) but are so judgmental to believe they don't deserve it, even though you admit it was handed to you without being earned.
    4) Feel the need to belittle those who you believe you are better than.
    5) Claim you are 28 years old, but you act like an 16 year old entitled brat
    6) Will claim retaliation against the next command because they don't bow to your sense of entitlement and give you everything on a silver platter if SI does lose.

In other words....typical liberal idiot

Unregistered

You don't have to worry about Willie, he is squeaky clean. .

Unregistered

Angry Typical arrogant SI cronie

Can we see it now? They are employing their families like Ira Golberg did with his son! We all had to apply online but the SI cronies get a PCN so easy! I want to vomit.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Oh yea. That's never happened before. There's no Schnak Jr here. Or Frey Jr. Geary has like a hundred kids here. There's no Werder Jr. Go away dumb azz