Under the radar transfer

Unregistered

Under the radar transfer

Our very popular, I am being nice. Jennifer P. Got herself transferred from robbery to SIS after being outspoken about the new Sgt in Robbery. Instead, like the rest of us who would be sent to patrol she cashed in a favor from the Chief. How nice.

Unregistered
    That's the power- female have , if you know what I mean

Unregistered
    Just wait and see in the next few month how many females will be transferred into specialized units. It's all about taking care of the ***** that works for you.

Unregistered
    That is all used up. She's not that good of a detective. She talks like one but she's not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wait and see in the next few month how many females will be transferred into specialized units. It's all about taking care of the ***** that works for you.
    Thats right, im a hot ***** and staff members desire me, watch what happens to me, you fools , ha ha ha !

Unregistered
    That's right in this department my ***** get me far. Just ask Farmer. That is the only ***** I have seen that goes from officer to major in a year. That's the only way you can get ahead in this department. ***** or F & F plan.

Unregistered
    So what's the deal between the two *****es. Because they both are.