Less then 4 months for these staff members drop will end.

Unregistered

Less then 4 months for these staff members drop will end.

I'm not counting the days ass o.

Unregistered

Friends and Family Plan

It's my understanding that the chief will be asking the manager to allow one of the staff members to extend their employment for an additional year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's my understanding that the chief will be asking the manager to allow one of the staff members to extend their employment for an additional year.
    Who will he pick? Naji or Gomez

Unregistered
    MPD should be changed to Cuban PD

Unregistered
    First of all drop can only be extended with an agreement of the union. However for the chief of police, deputy, and asst chief. They end their drop and employment then you are contractually reemployed in the same position they were in before, no one else can do it. All police employees must be enrolled in the FIPO plan. However they go into another type of pension plan similar to a 401k.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First of all drop can only be extended with an agreement of the union. However for the chief of police, deputy, and asst chief. They end their drop and employment then you are contractually reemployed in the same position they were in before, no one else can do it. All police employees must be enrolled in the FIPO plan. However they go into another type of pension plan similar to a 401k.
    The greed is unbelievable. They are always malking the system. Two guys that have spend their careers drinking and ****ing on duty.