Willie Jones beats Fondo Handedly
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredqwt

Willie Jones beats Fondo Handedly

All this hype about Fondo, and he will be a distant 3rd to Willie.

Unregistered

Miss Cleo!

Miss Cleo is back by popular demand! She will predict your future with her cards and will tell you about love, who's going to be the Sheriff and much more! Call us for a free reading! 1-800-mis-Cleo

Unregistered
    In 2008 Lamberti beat Israel by about 2% of the vote. In 2012 Israel beat Lamberti by about 2% of the vote. The turning point for Israel in the second election was winning the black vote and winning the support of Almost 100% of BSO employees. Willie Jones will take a significant amount of the black vote from Israel. In the last two elections Lamberti averaged about 50% of the Broward County vote. In the 2008 primary granteed got 35% of the Democrat vote in Broward County. Both Lamberti and Granteed have now endorsed Fondo. Jeff Marano from the Broward PBA despises Israel will endorse Fondo. Israel has lost the support of BSO employees and is now in danger of losing the endorsements of the Fire, DLE and Detention unions. Scott you and your acolytes take your opponents lightly at your own peril.

Unregisteredewq

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In 2008 Lamberti beat Israel by about 2% of the vote. In 2012 Israel beat Lamberti by about 2% of the vote. The turning point for Israel in the second election was winning the black vote and winning the support of Almost 100% of BSO employees. Willie Jones will take a significant amount of the black vote from Israel. In the last two elections Lamberti averaged about 50% of the Broward County vote. In the 2008 primary granteed got 35% of the Democrat vote in Broward County. Both Lamberti and Granteed have now endorsed Fondo. Jeff Marano from the Broward PBA despises Israel will endorse Fondo. Israel has lost the support of BSO employees and is now in danger of losing the endorsements of the Fire, DLE and Detention unions. Scott you and your acolytes take your opponents lightly at your own peril.
    What, did you pull those numbers out of a hat? Sorry pal, not even close.

Unregistered
    Yeah okay pal. Keep telling Israel he has nothing to worry about and everyone loves him!

Unregistered
    I usually come to work, do my job, then go home to my family. But I believe this is a breaking point for all of us. The next dle contract negotiation is this coming week. I'm not a union guy, but I will be in attendance. I urge all dle, whether on 40, rdo, or before alpha shift to attend. So far I have been told that the negotiation meetings have been empty with employee attendance. My brothers and sisters, lets fill the room, standing room only, to let our command know we are watching, that we have a voice! I'll be there, I hope to see you there. Any Iupa people monitoring that can give us a specific date and time?

Unregistered
    Yeah okay pal. Keep telling Israel he has nothing to worry about and everyone loves him!
    They are in denial LOL! They really think everybody loves him. Have you met him? He's personality sucks

Unregisteredppp

Reality

They are in denial LOL! They really think everybody loves him. Have you met him? He's personality sucks
    Unfortunately the public loves him and that is a reality. We're screwed for another 4 years. Like the presidential race, who do you vote for. I'll probably sit this one out, just sayin.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredppp View Post
    Unfortunately the public loves him and that is a reality. We're screwed for another 4 years. Like the presidential race, who do you vote for. I'll probably sit this one out, just sayin.
    They don't. This is BSO propaganda. You will see.

Unregistered
    They don't. This is BSO propaganda. You will see.
    When Israel wins in a landslide, will you losers finally agree to go away and shut the F up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast