Neighborhood watch groups

Unregistered

Neighborhood watch groups

i was dispatched to a call in Warrington. The complanant began to tell me what "Deputy David Craig" said. I listened to what she had to say and did my best to do damage control. Have I missed something "Deputy"? Has David Craig been hired as a Deputy Sheriff? Without arguing I left her a business card I told her I didn't think he was a real Cop.A wannabe but just a Civilian I know we're short handed but really! "Deputy" give me a break!

Unregistered
    No the Moron is not a Deputy! This totally sounds like something he would do. I think it would be humorous to list some of the dumb things Craig has done. Maybe he can narrate his own new reality TV show titled "The Dumbest employee things Ever Done by David Craig" The Sheriff seems to have Craig Muzzled for the moment or at least I thought. I guess he's back to his Old Ways.

Unregistered
    Haha, that's almost as bad as thinking the Sheriff is a cop.

Unregistered
    or that we can do real police work. Yeah its all a joke.

Unregistered
    Is David Craig interviewing and developing CI's again? Now that's a guy the spy Staff inspector could have a field day with! Unless of course he's off limits. Btw does anybody know what his gross pay is this year?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is David Craig interviewing and developing CI's again? Now that's a guy the spy Staff inspector could have a field day with! Unless of course he's off limits. Btw does anybody know what his gross pay is this year?
    I'm not sure but a basic English grammar class couldn't hurt you though.