Backstabbing out of control - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This happened under Lamberti too with Alan B. and Gary Karp but it's worse than ever before now. Lisa C. is who's making a lot of the decisions and Kinsey is running BSO since SI is too busy on the campaign trail with his Colonel.

His campaign Manager is making sure he shows up in every single gathering of people in areas that she knows are low income.
    Low income areas? You mean democrats areas right?

Unregistered
    This happened under Lamberti too with Alan B. and Gary Karp but it's worse than ever before now. Lisa C. is who's making a lot of the decisions and Kinsey is running BSO since SI is too busy on the campaign trail with his Colonel.

His campaign Manager is making sure he shows up in every single gathering of people in areas that she knows are low income.
    This is gonna be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait till Roger Stone gets involved in this campaign! Considering the fact that the sheriff supports Hillary Clinton and trashes Trump on the daily. Israel is for EVERYTHING Stone is against! RS's been hating on Hillary Rodham Clinton since the Nixon years.

HBO should drop Game of Thrones and pick this up. Let the bloodbath begin! Roger Stone is one bad mamma-jamma!

Unregistered
    The backstabbing happens once you start getting to close to the Sheriff. It happens with all the administrations.

Unregistered

Control freaks

The backstabbing happens once you start getting to close to the Sheriff. It happens with all the administrations.
    The Sheriff is not aware that the people close to him become controlling and jealous. The want to advice him on everything and a lot of his bad choices came from these controlling freaks. We all know who these people are.

Unregistered
    Who cares? He is not the sheriff and it doesn't affect us deputies. What will affect us is having fondue back at bso because we've already experienced what he's about and we don't like it. You think posting stuff about stone on here is going to change that? You and your corrupt associates have no class and you will see on election day. THUG

Unregistered
    Say what you want, when the time is right, Stone will swoop in and destroy anyone who remotely is a threat to Israel. He will destroy reputations, as is his way. Wonder where Fondo and Jones will move after Stone destroys their names in this town.

Unregistered
    Who cares? He is not the sheriff and it doesn't affect us deputies. What will affect us is having fondue back at bso because we've already experienced what he's about and we don't like it. You think posting stuff about stone on here is going to change that? You and your corrupt associates have no class and you will see on election day. THUG
    True dat!!!!

Deputies Against Fondo

Unregistered

5th floor cronies

True dat!!!!

Deputies Against Fondo
    You guys need to get back to work at stop posting bull crap on here. Must be good to work at the 5th floor.

Unregistered
    If you really must know, I'm at home in my den wearing a red bannana hammock and Oakley work boots. I'm sure you've convinced yourself that you're getting the attention of the bso command but from what I'm hearing it's business as usual up on 5. Face reality it's hundreds of deputies that get on this site and post about you because we don't want dirty shady people back here.

working COP

Grow up!!!

The worst is the PSB. The atmosphere is tense now. Employees that aren't part of the protected class are not sleeping at night. I feel for them. I'm in Pompano and I'm good. It does not affects me who's the Sheriff but I do like Fondo much more than SI.
    BLAAAAA BLAAAAA... Some people are just never pleased. Stop complaining and be happy. You really probably work at the Port but no punt intended. If we all can remember we was left in a deep hole by the last administration. SI you have my vote 100% and I work at a busy district for real FYI. Be careful who you wish for!!! I am no rank at all but I do my job that's expected, try doing yours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast