Backstabbing out of control
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Backstabbing out of control

I have never seen so much backstabbing between employees and "friends". You have to be careful to run your mouth in this administration because anything you say or do will get to the 5th floor by text or phone calls.

You see them hugging each other in public and once they turn around they tell you "I cant stand him but you have to play the game". It was bad under Lamberti but its even worse now. Stay neutral. Dont speak out. Support whoever you want but try to avoid taking pictures or videos unless you support SI then you are safe. This is similar at Nazi Germany when people were turning each other in even family members. I wish the public knew this. Where's Bob Norman? Is he aware?

Unregistered
    A regime of fear. Just the out of politics, they will destroy you and we need the job.

Unregistered

Commotion

The worst is the PSB. The atmosphere is tense now. Employees that aren't part of the protected class are not sleeping at night. I feel for them. I'm in Pompano and I'm good. It does not affects me who's the Sheriff but I do like Fondo much more than SI.

Unregistered
    Really? Then your either corrupt or in the dark about that dude. Just in case youre on my squad I'll discuss what I know right after the next roll call once Sarge leaves. He's bad bad news and I can tell you alot about him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Then your either corrupt or in the dark about that dude. Just in case youre on my squad I'll discuss what I know right after the next roll call once Sarge leaves. He's bad bad news and I can tell you alot about him.
    We can exchange info cause i do have some for you too. If you are part of the SI cronies I don't want to her it.

Unregistered
    Using your analogy, if you vote for Hillary you're a lier, if you vote for Bernie you're a communist, if you vote for Trump you're racist, if you vote for SI you hate Latinos and if you vote for Fondo you love sex! Well, I identify more with Fondo then!!!!!!!!😀😜😂

Unregistered
    You think backstabbing is bad at the PSB, try coming to pompano, it's off the charts.

Unregistered
    You think backstabbing is bad at the PSB, try coming to pompano, it's off the charts.
    Pompano? No thanks

Unregistered

The problem is his people

The backstabbing is happening because the people close to the boss does not want anyone else close to him and they builded a wall around the boss making him think that he cannot trust anyone else. It's a form of manipulation, jealousy and control. Most of the bad decisions aren't made by the Sheriff but by the cronies close to him that what are doing is not helping him but hurting him politically. Anyone that is familiar with the agency know this.

Unregistered

Kinsey is running the agency now

The backstabbing is happening because the people close to the boss does not want anyone else close to him and they builded a wall around the boss making him think that he cannot trust anyone else. It's a form of manipulation, jealousy and control. Most of the bad decisions aren't made by the Sheriff but by the cronies close to him that what are doing is not helping him but hurting him politically. Anyone that is familiar with the agency know this.
    This happened under Lamberti too with Alan B. and Gary Karp but it's worse than ever before now. Lisa C. is who's making a lot of the decisions and Kinsey is running BSO since SI is too busy on the campaign trail with his Colonel.

His campaign Manager is making sure he shows up in every single gathering of people in areas that she knows are low income.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast