Miami Dolphins pick up a pot head
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cowboys

Miami Dolphins pick up a pot head

Miami Dolphins pick up a pot head at 13 and will be 39 befor he plays his first game for poss . That's my prediction

Unregistered
    Stop hating we know who you are Mr. K

Unregistered
    How about them cowboys! Dolphins will win 3 games this year lol your team sucks .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about them cowboys! Dolphins will win 3 games this year lol your team sucks .
    There we go! Glad we do have some Cowboys fans here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys View Post
    Miami Dolphins pick up a pot head at 13 and will be 39 befor he plays his first game for poss . That's my prediction
    He will be 39 by the Beach.

Unregistered
    He will be 39 by the Beach.
    No he will not! Whether by Miami Beach or any other Dade police agency; likely, if holding less than 20 grams, he will get a civil citation, punishable by a $100.00 fine. That is as much as this guy will tip parking attendants for park his ride. What's the alternative? Embrace the 'Ferguson effect!' Meaning, see nothing and do nothing, unless absolutely necessary in order to keep your job.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...cers/82138164/

Unregistered
    No he will not! Whether by Miami Beach or any other Dade police agency; likely, if holding less than 20 grams, he will get a civil citation, punishable by a $100.00 fine. That is as much as this guy will tip parking attendants [to] park his ride. What's the alternative? Embrace the 'Ferguson effect!' Meaning, see nothing and do nothing, unless absolutely necessary in order to keep your job.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...cers/82138164/
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx

Unregistered
    He's black... guranteed pot head.

Unregistered
    It will be like the new bread we hire here. You admit to smoking dope then just promise you won't ever do it again Then we hire you and you just do as you pmease anyway. One day this country will realize and admit to the real damage this stuff does.

Unregistered

Cool Cops that smoke weed

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys View Post
    Who cares ? I know several cops here on Plt B that burn em regularly !!! :-) " 4:20 " Baby get use to it !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast