Happy Friday
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Friday

Unregistered

Happy Friday

Happy friday officers. Stay safe and aim true! God bless you all.

-officer to be

Unregistered
    thanks.. but today is no different than any other day.. and hopefully we dont have to aim.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Unregistered
    So you go around giving officers a hard time just because you can? And you pull out your mil id? I myself am a vet with multiple deployments. From one vet to another.....get a damn life guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you go around giving officers a hard time just because you can? And you pull out your mil id? I myself am a vet with multiple deployments. From one vet to another.....get a damn life guy.
    The story was about the First amendment. The knife was secondary to the story. If you read the story you would see that.

Some vets believe they fought for the rights they swore an oath to uphold.

Sorry you feel different about that. We must respectfully agree to disagree.

The law doesn't cover pocket knives as pointed out, because by definition they are not weapons.

So while maybe not illegal, the sign is unlawful, in terms of banning pockets knifes, not defined as weapons in the chapter.

Yet, again the story was the officer going out of his way to tell someone, who wasn't interested until then, that they could not take his photograph in public. Thus making himself the story and the fool.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Unregistered
    You should be proud of your multiple deployments and post your name.

Unregistered
    The 43 is back folks

Unregistered
    I'm an applicant, why in heavens would I post my name on theae forums? I just came here to wish the folks working friday a safe workday, Instead you come on here to be a forum troll. 43, is that a baker act? Learning the codes lol

Unregistered
    The 43 is back folks
    Yep, he must have got a new IP address.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Yep, he must have got a new IP address.
    Nope same ISP and username. It must be assumed you incorrectly thought I was banned.

Sorry you missed me sweetcheeks, I was busy handing your department it's ass in a 1983 suit, with more to come.

You can thank me for your department no longer violating peoples rights on social media.

I did notice though that your department still has not responded to records request for post deleted from their facebook page, well guess that's another 119 violation.

Doc Justice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast