700s 2000

Thread: 700s 2000

Tattoo

Angry 700s 2000

Has the PBA done anything about the new tattoo policy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
    Why don't you quit trying to look like a thug in uniform!

It's disappointing this policy gets violated daily from Officers-Majors. JP wrote the policy & everyone wiped their ass with it.

Unregistered
    What's wrong with the policy? Would you like to wear flip flops too?

Unregistered
    Actually the tattoo policy is discriminatory! I'm going to tell the ACLU. Why can't I have dreads, golds, tattoos and sport a nice shiny nose ring? Haven't you been following Bernie and Hillary? We shouldn't be judged by our looks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually the tattoo policy is discriminatory! I'm going to tell the ACLU. Why can't I have dreads, golds, tattoos and sport a nice shiny nose ring? Haven't you been following Bernie and Hillary? We shouldn't be judged by our looks.
    There's even a captain with a beard after 20 years who says he is Muslim and it is a religious thing.

Unregistered
    Hopelessly lost!

Unregistered

Angry

You paint your body to look like a billboard, men wearing woman's jewelry, no grooming standards and affirmative action Mutts; and then you wonder why the people don't trust the cops? ? ?

We look like a Freak Show ! ! ! !

We had worked so hard and for so long to bring this to the level of a profession in order to demand professional wages, and look at what you have done.

Unregistered
    Who is that?
    There's even a captain with a beard after 20 years who says he is Muslim and it is a religious thing.

Unregistered
    Leave captain Ishmael alone... He got the policy changed so that not only can Muslims wear beards so can Jews. Miami beach has had this policy for eons.

Unregistered
    Join the circus