Sgt. Houston vs. Dennis Kelly

Unregistered

Sgt. Houston vs. Dennis Kelly

http://www.tampabay.com/news/localgo...police/2275096

ST. PETERSBURG — Neighborhood leaders in the southern end of town are effusive in their praise of police Officer Dennis Kelly. They say that as their community officer, he responded to calls promptly. He solved problems swiftly. He acted as though their neighborhoods were his own.

Then he was gone.

Unregistered
    I heard that he gives the old ladies sponge baths. Apparently he really likes to "service" them. He is probably the greatest officer since the Schwalminater

hogwash
    The problem with these "community leaders" and idiots like Kornell is they are all self serving. Kelly may be a nice guy but he's a shitty cop who has never done much except stay x6 writing tickets on the Bayway instead of helping his squad handle calls. Of course our fearless leaders say WOW he writes tickets so he'll make a great CSO. As a CSO he's done exactly what all the previous "well liked" CSOs have done. He got really close to a handful of those so called leaders and did everything they wanted. To them it's great service. To the rest of the community and department it's being a lazy POS and a waste of resources. Days off are getting cancelled every week and the department has officers working patrol shifts on their days off and where is CSO Kelly? At a community luncheon stroking the egos of the HOA leaders. What a waste.

Good for you Sgt Houston for making a leadership decision to having the guts to make needed changes against the vocal minority.

Unregistered

Talking

Thumbs up Houston!

Unregistered
    I'm no fan of Houston but she made the right move. Kelly was protected long enough.

Unregistered
    I spoke with some of these old ladies, and they are under the impression that Kelly comes with years of experience. Funny....I spoke with someone who knows him, and all the stuff he talks about being a cop before St Pete is all a lie......now, either background checks failed, or the dept just does not give a fu*% about stories and lies.

Unregistered
    The only thing I can't figure out is if Kelly is as big of a racist as the two old white women from the article are. They are the ones who both like to call in because "black kids" are being suspicious aka they are walking down the street doing nothing at all and live in the area.

Unregistered
    Now he can go back to writing other cops tickets

Unregistered

Cit Council's Open Forum today

Too bad there aren't other department screw-ups that rate this level of attention.

Unregistered
    Looks like Ofc. Kelly got his St. Pete branch of the Ladies of the KKK to go ***** at the city council meeting. How long until they are burning crosses in front of the PD?