Supervisor hiding cases under their position number
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Supervisor hiding cases under their position number

But they demand we do the contact and anything that happens with the case. This allows them to circumvent the state statue of the caps on certain caseloads. Is anyone else having this happen to them. I am calling the union on this tomorrow , I will no longer do this .

Unregistered
    I left DOC over 5 years ago and they were doing that then. Nothing has changed, so glad I'm out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I left DOC over 5 years ago and they were doing that then. Nothing has changed, so glad I'm out.
    10 years ago....When you screwing each other in the Department its called Genetic Inbreeding and the trait is passed on with Jenny Nimer being the "Mother of all Dragons".

Unregistered
    But they demand we do the contact and anything that happens with the case. This allows them to circumvent the state statue of the caps on certain caseloads. Is anyone else having this happen to them. I am calling the union on this tomorrow , I will no longer do this .
    This doesn't happen in my Circuit, why don't you identify the Circuit? Is this another C-6 cry baby?

Unregistered
    This doesn't happen in my Circuit, why don't you identify the Circuit? Is this another C-6 cry baby?
    10 years ago....When you screwing each other in the Department its called Genetic Inbreeding and the trait is passed on with Jenny Nimer being the "Mother of all Dragons"

Circuit 10 Senior Sups #163

Unregistered
    Happens in my circuit. And by the way...why do sups get high risk? It's not like they actually do anything with cases...

Unregistered
    Hey, if they are not under my number, I do not do jack shit in the contacts. What can they do? Just run their 36 each week and save it. BTW, you need to grow some balls.

Unregistered
    Happens in my circuit. And by the way...why do sups get high risk? It's not like they actually do anything with cases...
    High risk retirement is not based on danger, it is based on stress of the job. That's a fact!

Unregistered
    High risk retirement is not based on danger, it is based on stress of the job. That's a fact!
    Forwarding e-mails and closing out IT30s...yeah...I see the stress in that...

Unregistered
    Don't do the work and let them try and discipline you . I would actually call my legislators office and tell them how they are skirting the rule if you are talking mandatory cc caps cases. I would give them the supervisors name and tell them to call them . Hell If I would let this go down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast