Naacp

Thread: Naacp

Racist Cabrera

Naacp

Cabrera and Javi Call Ferguson Residents ******s
    I ran in to Cabrera and Javi at the Pub today. We were discussing Miami and all it's diversity. Can you belive these jokers called the good people of Ferguson "******s" who deserve to have there city ripped to shreds?
    Javi is such an ass hole that he replied "This will never happen in Miami because they cannot orginize." I'm so ashamed to work in the races shithole! F you Cabrera and Javi! You know who I am too!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Racist Cabrera View Post
    Cabrera and Javi Call Ferguson Residents ******s
    I ran in to Cabrera and Javi at the Pub today. We were discussing Miami and all it's diversity. Can you belive these jokers called the good people of Ferguson "******s" who deserve to have there city ripped to shreds?
    Javi is such an ass hole that he replied "This will never happen in Miami because they cannot orginize." I'm so ashamed to work in the races shithole! F you Cabrera and Javi! You know who I am too!!!
    Damn, stop you lying. Tell the whole story. If you were their and having drinks. You were part of the conversation too and had your own little comments to make. Besides I think it's been already pointed out that one of these two you were drinking with that night, wasn't even it town. So try again. I got to ask are you really an officer? Cause if your are and you'll post lies like this. Makes one wonder about the truth of your "A" forms.

Unregistered

Racist Cabrera

I have to agree. Cabrera seems like a Racist to me.

Unregistered

Cabrera scandals

http://original.thecrespogramreport...._SCHEMING.html

This guy has spent his career screwing things up. No wonder he was banned from the PD.