Candidate can't take the heat! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Challenge : name one department or team he's led that has thrived and more than not will say he was a good boss. Just name one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The best part about when we get a new chief is watching the same worthless cops continue to be the same worthless cops (older cry baby road guys.) While the people who currently work hard and actually come to work half way happy continue to succeed.

There is a reason year 15 has hit and you are still on the road. Because you are terrible at your job. Not any new chief can change that. Now when is a jam, traffic, TF, station 2, or any spot opening up so I can get away from.you all.

Believe it or not, some 15+ officers enjoy working the road. Its not because they don't work hard and don't want to continue to succeed. A 15+ road patrol guy is not lazy, just smart (or a little bit smarter). The difference is that I am not going to kiss anybodys ass for ANYTHING, while on the other hand you will. I see it all the time,

Unregistered
    Challenge : name one department or team he's led that has thrived and more than not will say he was a good boss. Just name one.

Damn, even your chief wouldn't fit that criteria. How about that.

Unregistered
    So why does he need station 2 experience? It is chief of police not chief of detectives. Besides, how is your current chief qualified? Did you look at the piece of crap paper that he calls a resume. Looks like it was written by a first year high school student. ...remember crime is down 3percent but murders were up 22 percent-go figure. Heyman Dennis when you leave take Mulligan, JROD and a few of the rest with you.
    It's called experience, not just a cracker jack box degree.

Unregistered
    It's called experience, not just a cracker jack box degree.

LMAO<<<>>>Experience, you say? Don't we have a lot of unsolved murders/homicides/crimes? What experience does one get when there are that many unsolved crimes.

Unregistered
    LMAO<<<>>>Experience, you say? Don't we have a lot of unsolved murders/homicides/crimes? What experience does one get when there are that many unsolved crimes.
    Let's get Salami on those cases. Hilarious. He couldn't solve a scooby doo verbal judo mystery. Been a station rat for 5 years. So you think there's a reason he hasn't done any police work in 5 years? Yes.

Unregistered
    Alright. Here we go again. Time to bash road patrol in a post that is supposed to be about a candidate for chief. I am sure it is from someone with 6 minutes of time in patrol who had to get out of patrol because it was too stressful and they needed a takehome car cause their wife needs the minivan. Some get into specialty units for the right reason. Others do not. If you would like to discuss this further I will be in briefing Monday morning. Looking forward to having an in person conversation but I know you won't show.

Unregistered
    I have been in a specialty and road patrol, have a lot of respect for road guys, working long days, short handed, lousy supervision, it is a thankless job, I am in patrol because I like the work, just not the BS from admin., does not mean I am a slug with no ambition

Unregistered
    Fabulous job with dispatch! We love him

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2612770]LMAO<<<>>>Experience,
    When your so called "Homicide Detective's don't know about search & seizure and think that because a revolver was used that a projectile will not be found you have real problems. Stick to taking selfies

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast