Candidate can't take the heat!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Candidate can't take the heat!

I guess the do as I say, not as I do mentality is alive and well on the 3rd floor. Funny how the moderator deleted the the Thread "Support your Candidates." Why? Becuase it's about Captain Dennard and his wife's truthful behavior at FMPD? Deleting the thread doesn't make it go away. It just proves a point. Fairness at FMPD is a joke! Your not the man for the Job! So much for transparency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess the do as I say, not as I do mentality is alive and well on the 3rd floor. Funny how the moderator deleted the the Thread "Support your Candidates." Why? Becuase it's about Captain Dennard and his wife's truthful behavior at FMPD? Deleting the thread doesn't make it go away. It just proves a point. Fairness at FMPD is a joke! Your not the man for the Job! So much for transparency.
    DAMN,,,Dennard has you scared as shitz. Are you that nervous that he is going to get the job? Why don't you leave? I here that the county will hire anybody

Unregistered
    DAMN,,,Dennard has you scared as shitz. Are you that nervous that he is going to get the job? Why don't you leave? I here that the county will hire anybody
    That's hilarious! I think not. That's the problem right there. This inflighted ego and arrogance. A shift is coming. All will be revealed. All bad behavior, back room deals, lying, racist remakes, oh yes and sexist remakes. You know who your spouse is. And so do we. Actually longer than you. You've only been on the scene but a minute.

Unregistered
    That's hilarious! I think not. That's the problem right there. This inflighted ego and arrogance. A shift is coming. All will be revealed. All bad behavior, back room deals, lying, racist remakes, oh yes and sexist remakes. You know who your spouse is. And so do we. Actually longer than you. You've only been on the scene but a minute.
    Ewwwwwwww...slow ya roll baby boy(homeboy slimshady)..Why the disdain for Dennard? According to Eads, there is NO racism at the country club FMPD. Unless you spill the beans on #1 because you know something the rest of us dont

Unregistered
    Ewwwwwwww...slow ya roll baby boy(homeboy slimshady)..Why the disdain for Dennard? According to Eads, there is NO racism at the country club FMPD. Unless you spill the beans on #1 because you know something the rest of us dont
    Stay tuned.

Unregistered

Head scumbag

Dennard ran the ALPHA squad better than interim chief scumbag could have ever run anything.

Unregistered
    Now that's funny. Worst shift in the history of this department. And I was on it. This man has very few qualifications for Chief. Any station 2 experience? Any?

Unregistered
    Now that's funny. Worst shift in the history of this department. And I was on it. This man has very few qualifications for Chief. Any station 2 experience? Any?
    So why does he need station 2 experience? It is chief of police not chief of detectives. Besides, how is your current chief qualified? Did you look at the piece of crap paper that he calls a resume. Looks like it was written by a first year high school student. ...remember crime is down 3percent but murders were up 22 percent-go figure. Heyman Dennis when you leave take Mulligan, JROD and a few of the rest with you.

Unregistered
    The best part about when we get a new chief is watching the same worthless cops continue to be the same worthless cops (older cry baby road guys.) While the people who currently work hard and actually come to work half way happy continue to succeed.

There is a reason year 15 has hit and you are still on the road. Because you are terrible at your job. Not any new chief can change that. Now when is a jam, traffic, TF, station 2, or any spot opening up so I can get away from.you all.

Unregistered
    The best part about when we get a new chief is watching the same worthless cops continue to be the same worthless cops (older cry baby road guys.) While the people who currently work hard and actually come to work half way happy continue to succeed.

There is a reason year 15 has hit and you are still on the road. Because you are terrible at your job. Not any new chief can change that. Now when is a jam, traffic, TF, station 2, or any spot opening up so I can get away from.you all.
    SHUT UP!!! you'll become that 15 yr officer, real soon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast