Miami Police Officer Shoots and Kills Man
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Police Officer Shoots and Kills Man

http://www.local10.com/news/police-o...stabbing-woman

Great job, Miami Police!!! That's how you fight evil!

Unregistered
    The Officer involved is OUR hero.

Unregistered
    Relax people appears that the man was white! No riots here. Poor officer administrative reassigned now for month. Penalized for doing his job! Unable to work off duty. Sitting on a desk job until FDLE completes its investigation. His Marked police car taken away and Order to report to work in plain clothe. This is how we reward a hero!

Not to mention the psychological effect this incident is going to have on the officer. People think killing someone is no big deal.

Unregistered
    The offender was a black male stabbed his girlfriend to death, then when after With the officer with the knife . Officer had no choice . But to shot . Our prayers are with you Officer H and the victim family

Unregistered
    Good work !!!!! Go home safe at the end of the day

Unregistered
    Hope this is a clean shoot otherwise hell storm will come down.

Unregistered

Who Done It?

It doesn't matter how QRU the shooting is that officer is going to be put through the ringer....Haven't we learned we're not suppose to use our weapons. That's a thing of the pass.

Unregistered
    What commander does he work for I'm sure he is upset becaus it doesn't count as a stat arrest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The offender was a black male stabbed his girlfriend to death, then when after With the officer with the knife . Officer had no choice . But to shot . Our prayers are with you Officer H and the victim family
    So the victim is dead?

Unregistered
    Do the officer need any of his 46 cover he can call me . I will help him out with that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast