Miami Police Officer Shoots and Kills Man - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yes she died at JMH . Our prayer go out to her family

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It doesn't matter how QRU the shooting is that officer is going to be put through the ringer....Haven't we learned we're not suppose to use our weapons. That's a thing of the pass.
    I rather go home alive and be put through the "ringer" think about things before you get on here and post stupidities.

Unregistered
    Have to wonder what could have happened if this psycho had not been stopped. How many more victims would he have claimed. Any domestic is a nightmare in waiting. Here you have a guy with a knife, who already stabbed an innocent baby, he chases after the mother wielding and using a knife to stab her repeatedly. Was he going to go after the 18 year old? Was he going to go after other civilians? Taking a life is not easy. H is a very level headed officer, no cowboy. I've been with him when he talks people out of being stupid. So I know he had no choice.

SUPER COP

Great Job and Proud of you!!!

Glad your fine, better them
    Than us!!!

Now, he should get a new car like that rookie From the last shooting. Atleast this officer discharged his weapon to save a life.

Unregistered
    The man was shot be cuz he didn't want to share a cup of coffee with the officer at McDonald's

Unregistered
    I'm sitting at the front desk for doing my job and I can't even work off duty.

Unregistered

Exclamation Justice , arrest the Miami

http://www.local10.com/news/police-o...stabbing-woman

Great job, Miami Police!!! That's how you fight evil!
    Another example of how Black lives do NOT matter ! This Miami Pig, assassinated the brother, like a Klansman, and the head Chief Cuban Klansman, says it's ok, along with the Pig Union president saying he's a hero ? We shall overcome, arrest the Cuban Pig now !!!!

Unregistered
    Black lives do matter, who is going to cut my grass take out the trash sell the crack hook the streets clean my apt work at McDonald's BK we do need blacks

Unregistered
    Spoken like a real *****...
    Don't worry you will learn.

Unregistered
    If it wasn't for sports your King James would be next to wade taking my order at McDonald's, or cutting my grass. Oh also I am so proud to be black and love my race so much . But when I get I little bit of money I run for the hills with. White woman . You people are pathetic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast