Sweetwater losers in action on a 341 yesterday...What a joke these retards are
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Eyes Everywhere

Sweetwater losers in action on a 341 yesterday...What a joke these retards are

Yesterday I was at the intersection of Flagler and 107 Ave when I see a Sweetwater SUV running a 3 go against traffic at a high rate of speed and almost head on a vehicle before turning to go south on 107 Ave. As I was driving down 107 Ave I saw an MDFR truck going down the street so I followed it to see the show which I knew it would be since Sweetwater was involved. When I got on scene half of the Sweetwater PD was there running around in a full panic, one black guy in plain clothes was throwing his hands up in the air and screaming as he directed traffic, the idiot didn't even have any police idenfication visible. I got off and asked the neighbors what happened, they said some kid had a pill stuck in his throat, but was fine. These Sweetwater losers put the lives of the motoring public at risk, were in a full panic attack down to the last officer on scene, and couldn't even properly direct traffic all over a BS 341, I feel sorry for the people at Dolphin Mall the day something serious goes down because these unfit for duty losers at Sweetwater won't know what to do, good thing the county will take over if that happens.

Unregistered

Wow

First of all , that child that you said was "fine" who was just choking on a pill, passed away, a 2 year old baby, and the reason that officers were probably driving against traffic and panicking is because everyone was trying to do everything in their power to help that poor innocent baby, and here you are who ever the hell you are talking a bunch of shit. God forbid some one in your family is unresponsive and cops don't do what those officers did. If you had a ****ing kid of your own you would do the same ****ing thing you stupid asshole but obviously you have no one you care about in your life cause here you are following around ambulances and writing on Leo affairs .

Unregistered
    Very sad attempt indeed, why don't you do humanity a favor and go get a job instead of spending your time criticizing those who are trying to make a difference.

Unregistered

Wow

[QUOTE=Real Cop;2612363]
    LOL. You really must like SPD. But for real you're an idiot. Grow some balls and expressive how you feel in person. I work for another department but SPD has some awesome cops. They are always there to lend a hand as well. Don't worry SPD you guys probably denied his application or fired him/her and he/she is mad now lol!
    Last edited by Mod 714; 05-02-2016 at 12:37 AM.

Guest7

Stalkers

But you that don't work in Sweetwater feel the need to stalk their board. Get a life. Grow some and go tell those officers to their face. If you were on scene idiot you had the chance or maybe you should have jumped in and helped do CPR on the dying baby. Spineless
    Last edited by Mod 714; 04-29-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Unregistered
    God Bless all put police who keeps us safe everyday from evil. Free or paid they all do one heck of a job! Don't listen to the haters here. Thank you, officers!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    God Bless all put police who keeps us safe everyday from evil. Free or paid they all do one heck of a job! Don't listen to the haters here. Thank you, officers!!!
    ^^^^ Written by Sweetwater loser. If you work for free it's because real police departments rejected you. The county and beach cops don't have squad wide panic attacks like on a 341 that's why they are real cops.
    Last edited by Mod 714; 04-29-2016 at 10:59 AM.

Unregistered
    The Sweetwater MOD is deleting negative posts about that joke of a police department which are not in violation of the terms of use, just because it puts the reckless and unprofessional officers that work there in a negative light. I'm contacting Chip via email and letting him know what's going on with the MOD abusing his powers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ^^^^ Written by Sweetwater loser. If you work for free it's because real police departments rejected you. The county and beach cops don't have squad wide panic attacks like on a 341 that's why they are real cops.
    You seriously don't know anything about law enforcement. Officers who work for free are officers who self sponsored their own academy meaning they paid their own training and to keep their certification active they need to work as a reserve (free) until they are hired from within or at any other agency. Reserves exist all over, from MDPD, BSO, PBSO, etc... look it up and stop making yourself look like a douchebag in here. I do agree some such as Ramos had to work for free for a few years because of his past with South Miami, either way he did his time and earned a paid spot. We are all humans and we all make mistakes. If you never made a mistake in your life then shit you might as well grow wings and go fly in heaven.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes Everywhere View Post
    Yesterday I was at the intersection of Flagler and 107 Ave when I see a Sweetwater SUV running a 3 go against traffic at a high rate of speed and almost head on a vehicle before turning to go south on 107 Ave. As I was driving down 107 Ave I saw an MDFR truck going down the street so I followed it to see the show which I knew it would be since Sweetwater was involved. When I got on scene half of the Sweetwater PD was there running around in a full panic, one black guy in plain clothes was throwing his hands up in the air and screaming as he directed traffic, the idiot didn't even have any police idenfication visible. I got off and asked the neighbors what happened, they said some kid had a pill stuck in his throat, but was fine. These Sweetwater losers put the lives of the motoring public at risk, were in a full panic attack down to the last officer on scene, and couldn't even properly direct traffic all over a BS 341, I feel sorry for the people at Dolphin Mall the day something serious goes down because these unfit for duty losers at Sweetwater won't know what to do, good thing the county will take over if that happens.
    and this is the reason why sweetwater had to remove you from the department as you clearly are unfit for duty and are unable to observe and define a critical emergency situation involving a baby and are trying create your own fantasy on how you are smarter and more obsrvant than the officers at the scene pathetic glad you are no longer a brother in blue

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast