Sweetwater losers in action on a 341 yesterday...What a joke these retards are - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You seriously don't know anything about law enforcement. Officers who work for free are officers who self sponsored their own academy meaning they paid their own training and to keep their certification active they need to work as a reserve (free) until they are hired from within or at any other agency. Reserves exist all over, from MDPD, BSO, PBSO, etc... look it up and stop making yourself look like a douchebag in here. I do agree some such as Ramos had to work for free for a few years because of his past with South Miami, either way he did his time and earned a paid spot. We are all humans and we all make mistakes. If you never made a mistake in your life then shit you might as well grow wings and go fly in heaven.
    Good try loser...Your police certification is active for four years after you graduate the academy, so if you have not been hired as a full time officer by a REAL police department in that time frame it's because you are an unfit for duty reject that does not pass the background checks...There is no need for a qualified applicant to have to work as a reserve anywhere, and the reserve spots at those agencies you mentioned are usually filled by retired cops that want to stay on the job. Your attempt to make Sweetwater look better is pathetic

Unregistered
    and this is the reason why sweetwater had to remove you from the department as you clearly are unfit for duty and are unable to observe and define a critical emergency situation involving a baby and are trying create your own fantasy on how you are smarter and more obsrvant than the officers at the scene pathetic glad you are no longer a brother in blue
    Any real police officer would lough in your face and call you a loser. Real cops know that you must always keep your cool on a scene, it's ok to work fast, but not be in a full panic like you law enforcement were.
    Last edited by Mod 714; 05-02-2016 at 12:39 AM.

Unregistered
    Good try loser...Your police certification is active for four years after you graduate the academy, so if you have not been hired as a full time officer by a REAL police department in that time frame it's because you are an unfit for duty reject that does not pass the background checks...There is no need for a qualified applicant to have to work as a reserve anywhere, and the reserve spots at those agencies you mentioned are usually filled by retired cops that want to stay on the job. Your attempt to make Sweetwater look better is pathetic
    Again you're making yourself look like a fool. Another tough guy behind the computer screen. Maybe you forgot there are bad apples in every profession, how about the ones getting busted lately from Miami Dade Police? Well respected detectives, I'm sure they both were outstanding citizens with an ugly past yet they got hired only to end up next to bubba in prison. Reject or not any department should give you a chance.... shit look at Lt. Aguilar from South Miami
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e45748940.html

Another reject yet picked up by South Miami Police only to rise to the top... people make mistakes... were not all robots, we're humans. Get real loser... you sound like a REJECT yourself and you can have other departments laugh at reserves working for free at the end of the day at least those "rejects" were rejected not because they are unfit, most of time is because they dont fall under the "Friends and Family plan" heck you probably don't know what that is anyways.

Unregistered
    Again you're making yourself look like a fool. Another tough guy behind the computer screen. Maybe you forgot there are bad apples in every profession, how about the ones getting busted lately from Miami Dade Police? Well respected detectives, I'm sure they both were outstanding citizens with an ugly past yet they got hired only to end up next to bubba in prison. Reject or not any department should give you a chance.... shit look at Lt. Aguilar from South Miami
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e45748940.html

Another reject yet picked up by South Miami Police only to rise to the top... people make mistakes... were not all robots, we're humans. Get real loser... you sound like a REJECT yourself and you can have other departments laugh at reserves working for free at the end of the day at least those "rejects" were rejected not because they are unfit, most of time is because they dont fall under the "Friends and Family plan" heck you probably don't know what that is anyways.
    Spoken like a true Sweetwater loser...Your attempts at making you rejects seem like normal police officers get more pathetic everytime...Other police departments and even the citizens of Dade county know you guys are the bottom of the barrel

Unregistered
    Sweetwater Police is a neccesery evil because it gives other police departments a bottom from which they can be rated, there always has to be a worst so the best can be determined.

Unregistered
    Sweetwater Police is a neccesery evil because it gives other police departments a bottom from which they can be rated, there always has to be a worst so the best can be determined.
    Dude just move out of Sweetwater and you won't have to deal with them any longer... move to Opalocka cops there are nicer.

Unregistered

Mucho loco crazy meng

Dude just move out of Sweetwater and you won't have to deal with them any longer... move to Opalocka cops there are nicer.
    I agree Opalocka is nicer because they actually get paid to be cops, you losers at Sweetwater have to juggle between your security guard job that pays and the reserve cop job that does NOT pay but feeds your crazy delusions of being a super hero cop like in the movies.

Unregistered
    You people are idiots. No, im not gonna say spd is the best, yes it has its share of idiots, i work with a few every day. But it is my department and i am proud of the badge and patch i wear. But to you idiots that say we are not real cops, do me a favor and find me the statute that says we dont have the same powers of arrest or authority that you do.. aside from the size of jurisdiction. Tell me, tell me what florida statute you work under, that we dont.

Unregistered
    You people are idiots. No, im not gonna say spd is the best, yes it has its share of idiots, i work with a few every day. But it is my department and i am proud of the badge and patch i wear. But to you idiots that say we are not real cops, do me a favor and find me the statute that says we dont have the same powers of arrest or authority that you do.. aside from the size of jurisdiction. Tell me, tell me what florida statute you work under, that we dont.
    The one where we actually get paid a salary with full benefits including a pension and don't hire police officers that were fired from other departments

Unregistered
    The one where we actually get paid a salary with full benefits including a pension and don't hire police officers that were fired from other departments
    What department is this? I would love to know, so I can line up all the crooks that been arrested from the department. Go ahead papo... name it!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast