Anyone going to the next LE academy?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Anyone going to the next LE academy?

Anyone here been selected for the next LE academy?

Unregistered
    I got picked. You didn't get your notice?

Unregistered
    Standby, as there almost ready to announce all the picks and details. They are just waiting to confirm the dates & times for this years Special Guest Speakers, including the Rev. Al Sharpton and members from the Black Lives Matter movement. The guests are also trying to make sure that they have nothing else on their planning schedule for the dates, like a Riot or blocking traffic on a major highway etc.

Unregistered
    And....
    As part of your academy training, you will be required to attend a mosque and pray 5 times a day. Women recruits will of course be required to wear the hijab.

Unregistered
    Attention all LGBT recruits. During your SOT training all transvestites may use the bathroom of your choice. However; simple butch dykes and plain ole' feminine gay men MUST use their appropriate bathrooms.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Standby, as there almost ready to announce all the picks and details. They are just waiting to confirm the dates & times for this years Special Guest Speakers, including the Rev. Al Sharpton and members from the Black Lives Matter movement. The guests are also trying to make sure that they have nothing else on their planning schedule for the dates, like a Riot or blocking traffic on a major highway etc.
    Recruitment advised me that special guest speaker from St Petersburg
    Omali Yeshitela, aka ***** Joe, from the famous Uhuru's would be speaking.

Unregistered
    There are only riots by the ones who say they hate violence. Go figure, damn hypocrites? Ignorant people.
    "black lives matter" what a joke.

Unregistered
    Lol...too funny. I watched last night as the liberal anti-Trump protestors clashed with police and destroyed police cars at a Trump rally in California! Then again today, as they waved hundreds of Mexican flags? Just imagine to yourself if the opposite occurred in Mexico, where Illegal American protestors waved American flags and rallied against a Mexican Presidential candidate, while also clashing with Mexican police?? Or better yet, they attacked Mexican citizens attending the rally! What do you think their country's media outlets would be saying compared to how our liberal Democratic media stations like CNN, NBC and ABC cover the story. It's gotten so frickin bad in this country ever since Obama took office. Things have got to change before we have another Civil War in this country!

Unregistered
    Look at what the thread was started for and then reread your rambling non-coherent posts. If you want to be taken seriously try not hijacking a thread and sounding like you are off your medication.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at what the thread was started for and then reread your rambling non-coherent posts. If you want to be taken seriously try not hijacking a thread and sounding like you are off your medication.

Lets see, well I'm sorry to disappoint you but my meds are all up to date. Yesss...some of us went off on a tangent, get over it! Things are going crazy in this country and it helps to make fun of and share a laugh over it, rather than get all riled up & angry. Now "lets make America great again"!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast