Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

the only thing that surprises me is
    that it took her this long
    to jam him up
    she causes TURMOIL
    where ever she goes/is/"works"

(quotation marks because she never works she is just assigned or reports somewhere and complains that those around her are not working)

Unregistered
    My dad always taught me... "***** is good to have fun with, but once you get attached to one you have to be willing to give up your life for it, whatever that is." Good luck, Alvarez! Con tanta mujeres en este mundo!!!

Unregistered
    Well.... Whose next? JD Patterson or Loftus?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the only thing that surprises me is
    that it took her this long
    to jam him up
    she causes TURMOIL
    where ever she goes/is/"works"

(quotation marks because she never works she is just assigned or reports somewhere and complains that those around her are not working)

And for those of us without the historical perspective on Alvarez, the squeeze's name is . . . . . .? ? ? ? ?

Unregistered
    Great directors of late! One steroid freak who thought he was the personification of correctness and morality screws us with the strong mayor crap and ends up in jail over a *****; one bites the bullet, another flees town for Pennsylvania to hide from the POAT scandal; the next one is just one step ahead of an indictment for his association to Comm. Barbra Jordan and her corrupt brother Mayor Otis Wallace of Florida City and the current turd of a director will someday be wearing striped pijamas in a federal penitentiary for the corruption he has covered up to keep Gimenez in office. Hope that climb up the "ladder of success" has worked for you guys. You leave behind dysfunctional families, even a convicted rapist son and a midget next door neighbor named Dennis Morales who can now visit you in jail.

Unregistered
    'roid rage‼️😡😡

we all know that

Unregistered
    we all know that

Fat boys are jealous an old man looks better than they ever have.

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

And for those of us without the historical perspective on Alvarez, the squeeze's name is . . . . . .? ? ? ? ?
    go WSVN and read the article, it will give you the name (you're a cop and you can't figure that out on your own?).

http://www.wsvn.com/story/31831408/f...battery-charge

Unregistered
    My dad always taught me... "***** is good to have fun with, but once you get attached to one you have to be willing to give up your life for it, whatever that is." Good luck, Alvarez! Con tanta mujeres en este mundo!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQnBKm2L8_g

Unregistered
    The Miami Herald online version has a picture of him in red jump suit and shackles, WOW. That was a pretty hard fall!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast