Former Mayor and Director Carlos Alvarez arrested - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Don't Forget!

And please don't forget the abandoned *****, The *****cat at the animal shelter. The poor feline who flared up all this action in the Gables is now in protective custody of the MD animal Shelter. Officers are assigned to protect this ***** 24-7 as it awaits trial. The only witness to this horraynus act which has been going on for over 14 years. Slaps, spiting on the face, grabbing arms, wow for a minute I thought he was making 50 shades of gray part 2 the 305 version. Yes the ***** is the only witness to this crime of passion, sure beats the Tea Box throwing arrest of ex-mayor Carollo way back when. The 305 Mayor curse, We can only wonder what Gimenez's future DV arrest will be, throwing his Dentures it double sided penis at his Boyfriend's nipples at the 111 building.

We pray for a fast outcome so this brave and sweet ***** can be released or adopted. Who knows what could of happen to this poor ***** of Coral Gables Pd had not interviewed.

Let's have a moment of silence and prayer for all those Pussies we love and cherish, may no harm come to any of your pussies or friends pussies or homeless pussies, God help the Pussies!

Ps

Does anyone know what kind of ***** was it, was it a hairy or bald *****? I'm so worried about the *****!

Unregistered
    Seriously doubt Gimenez will be embroiled in a DV ‘spat!’ His wife of many years IS the dominant partner in that equation. Reminiscent of ‘Chuck Rhoades’ the US Attorney in Showtime’s ‘Billions’ and subservient S&M partner to his wife, ‘Wendy’ the dominatrix. As to the 111 ‘boyfriend;’ what do you mean? Then again, Gimenez did spent decades draining hoses at Miami FD?

Unregistered
    I guess the saying is true... Never date a female cop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well.... Whose next? JD Patterson or Loftus?
    My money is on Loftus. He had such a long distinguished reputation with the "hembras". Just as Veronica - I believe she is at Corrections now or you can ask Paul M. who covered it up for him. Perhaps you could ask at least one secretary in HQ who had a "fun-in" with him and led to his wife going 43 in HQ prior to "retirement" to spend time with his family. LOL

Unregistered
    And please don't forget the abandoned *****, The *****cat at the animal shelter. The poor feline who flared up all this action in the Gables is now in protective custody of the MD animal Shelter. Officers are assigned to protect this ***** 24-7 as it awaits trial. The only witness to this horraynus act which has been going on for over 14 years. Slaps, spiting on the face, grabbing arms, wow for a minute I thought he was making 50 shades of gray part 2 the 305 version. Yes the ***** is the only witness to this crime of passion, sure beats the Tea Box throwing arrest of ex-mayor Carollo way back when. The 305 Mayor curse, We can only wonder what Gimenez's future DV arrest will be, throwing his Dentures it double sided penis at his Boyfriend's nipples at the 111 building.

We pray for a fast outcome so this brave and sweet ***** can be released or adopted. Who knows what could of happen to this poor ***** of Coral Gables Pd had not interviewed.

Let's have a moment of silence and prayer for all those Pussies we love and cherish, may no harm come to any of your pussies or friends pussies or homeless pussies, God help the Pussies!

Ps

Does anyone know what kind of ***** was it, was it a hairy or bald *****? I'm so worried about the *****!

You will never know how you have warmed my heart with your post. Your concern for this abandoned ***** had overwhelmed all of my senses and brought me to tears of admiration.
    I too am very concerned with the future of this ***** and whether it will be able to regain normality after being at the center of this awful and violent episode.
    I have decided to seek the adoption of this ***** and perhaps bring some gentle hands and lack of oral bodily fluids to insure a future of romantic bliss and story book ending to this nasty episode.

Don Quijote De La Mancha.

Unregistered
    Hey women want equal rights and want to be Navy SEALs well here is their equal rights she disrespected the man's *****cat and got her ass whooped as a result

Unregistered
    Hey women want equal rights and want to be Navy SEALs well here is [your] equal rights. She disrespected the man's *****cat and got her ass whooped as a result
    I know a female, an SRT Lieutenant, that will kick you ass, just like "Vera" did Quick, except she is leaner!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMiGHGsdikU

nobody from nowhere
    the only thing that surprises me is
    that it took her this long
    to jam him up
    she causes TURMOIL
    where ever she goes/is/"works"

(quotation marks because she never works she is just assigned or reports somewhere and complains that those around her are not working)

Now she has her child giving interviews to Ch4 and Ch6.
    Absolutely unconscionable !!
    Working every angle I guess.

Unregistered
    We all know how women get hired into this profession and how they rise up... Monica Lewinsky taught them well!

Unregistered
    Fat boys are jealous an old man looks better than they ever have.
    Spoken by a true drug user

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast