Fonda corruption team 2016 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I can fool the voters into voting for me, we will do exactly as I did at bso before I was fired. I will I will I will. Just elect me and forget what I did before.
    Don't worry. You won't fool anyone because we remember how you were when you were here. We even celebrated when you got fired. Too bad you weren't criminally charged.

Unregistered
    Attention all Broward Residents. I am asking for your vote. Some reasons you may want to are listed below

I will return the bso to how it was under lamedirty and make him my under sheriff

I will mask corruption by increasing the petty misdemeanor arrest volume like I did when I was "chief" of the sid and public corruption unit

I will waive the ORAL for the first 6 months to apply for the DOS and we will now accept guys too

I will use district 4/5 as my personal police force as dispatched by my ponzi schemer friends

Throwing down evidence and false arrests for tv shows are a thing of the past because I am tired of visiting my friends in prison and plus people are on to it now.

The Friday happy hours for all those who bring their wives or girlfriends however you don't have to buy me drinks anymore.

My girlfriend will no longer boss sergeants around and read CAD alerts in roll call from her cellphone. That is because I am making her a major and that stuff will be for the minors.

I will stop mocking blacks by using racially sensitive words in my online campaign

I will transfer you if I think my girlfriend likes you OR you oppose my immorale ways

And Finally I will bring back all those that made the bso so bad under lamedirty.
    Nice cheat sheet to hand out at the polls...

Unregistered
    Nice info pamphlet. Print and distribute to keep corruption out of bso.

Unregistered
    Nice info pamphlet. Print and distribute to keep corruption out of bso.
    Desperate much LOL. You guys are freaking out. Go Fondo 2016 👍

Unregistered
    Attention all Broward Residents. I am asking for your vote. Some reasons you may want to are listed below

I will return the bso to how it was under lamedirty and make him my under sheriff

I will mask corruption by increasing the petty misdemeanor arrest volume like I did when I was "chief" of the sid and public corruption unit

I will waive the ORAL for the first 6 months to apply for the DOS and we will now accept guys too

I will use district 4/5 as my personal police force as dispatched by my ponzi schemer friends

Throwing down evidence and false arrests for tv shows are a thing of the past because I am tired of visiting my friends in prison and plus people are on to it now.

The Friday happy hours for all those who bring their wives or girlfriends however you don't have to buy me drinks anymore.

My girlfriend will no longer boss sergeants around and read CAD alerts in roll call from her cellphone. That is because I am making her a major and that stuff will be for the minors.

I will stop mocking blacks by using racially sensitive words in my online campaign

I will transfer you if I think my girlfriend likes you OR you oppose my immorale ways

And Finally I will bring back all those that made the bso so bad under lamedirty.
    Thanks Jim

Unregistered
    Thanks Jim
    Pretending to be Fondo? He's never on here dude.

Unregistered

Say no to corruption. Vote NO to FONDO

Unregistered
    We all need to spread the word about fondo and have discussions about all the horrible things he did at bso. Vote ANYONE BUT FONDO

Unregistered
    My district is 100% for Sheriff Scott Israel. We are having a "gone for good" BBQ after fondo is defeated in August.

Unregistered
    Stick with hotdogs and hamburgers. Rumor has it, Jimmy and donna (his roommate) have been trying to sell off the rest of the 79,935 wings and they may be expired. They're still trying to pay the xo back because he will not let them do anymore fundraisers at his wing joint anymore until he's reimbursed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast