Fonda corruption team 2016
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fonda corruption team 2016

Attention all Broward Residents. I am asking for your vote. Some reasons you may want to are listed below

I will return the bso to how it was under lamedirty and make him my under sheriff

I will mask corruption by increasing the petty misdemeanor arrest volume like I did when I was "chief" of the sid and public corruption unit

I will waive the ORAL for the first 6 months to apply for the DOS and we will now accept guys too

I will use district 4/5 as my personal police force as dispatched by my ponzi schemer friends

Throwing down evidence and false arrests for tv shows are a thing of the past because I am tired of visiting my friends in prison and plus people are on to it now.

The Friday happy hours for all those who bring their wives or girlfriends however you don't have to buy me drinks anymore.

My girlfriend will no longer boss sergeants around and read CAD alerts in roll call from her cellphone. That is because I am making her a major and that stuff will be for the minors.

I will stop mocking blacks by using racially sensitive words in my online campaign

I will transfer you if I think my girlfriend likes you OR you oppose my immorale ways

And Finally I will bring back all those that made the bso so bad under lamedirty.

Unregistered
    Why should we listen to you posting something pretending to be the person?

Unregistered
    Dear Broward Voters,

I get paid to prowl through social media sites spreading propaganda that will make our current Sheriff look like the best Sheriff for Broward County. I will continue to do this and get paid day and night.

Thank you Broward County and Contract City residents for my pay check and free car/gas.

Unregistered
    Come to the Cowboy Saloon on April 28 @ 630p sharp. Me and my swinger club are handing out turkeys(after we "stuff em" of course). Women only but if your a guy you must bring your girlfriend or wife. Free condoms will be distributed for the first 200 people and sorry we will not have any wings because of my previous unsettled obligations.

Unregistered
    Fonda you are a sick dude. No wonder no police agency would hire you. Even Lt piss-ant was able to get a chiefs job. What does that say about you?

Unregistered

Chief Fondue

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come to the Cowboy Saloon on April 28 @ 630p sharp. Me and my swinger club are handing out turkeys(after we "stuff em" of course). Women only but if your a guy you must bring your girlfriend or wife. Free condoms will be distributed for the first 200 people and sorry we will not have any wings because of my previous unsettled obligations.
    Donnie felt bad about ordering 80,000 wings for 12 people so he redeemed himself by suggesting a fund raiser at the Cowboy Saloon. Donnie says tons of Democrats and people of color hang out there. I should be a big hit there especially with the ladies. They have both types of music Country and Western. White hoods are optional.

Chief Fondue

Unregistered
    Yes I'm sure you will be wearing white hoods after that disturbing online comment you posted about black people the other day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Donnie felt bad about ordering 80,000 wings for 12 people so he redeemed himself by suggesting a fund raiser at the Cowboy Saloon. Donnie says tons of Democrats and people of color hang out there. I should be a big hit there especially with the ladies. They have both types of music Country and Western. White hoods are optional.

Chief Fondue
    Hopefully Layhiff don't eat the mechanical bull.

Here Comes The BOOM!
    Save your money Fondo, it is not worth the PAIN! What awaits you will make the residents of Broward County CRINGE!

Eat It
    cringe
    krinj/Submit
    verb
    bend one's head and body in fear or in a servile manner.
    "he cringed away from the blow"
    synonyms: cower, shrink, recoil, shy away, flinch, blench, draw back; More
    experience an inward shiver of embarrassment or disgust.
    "I cringed at the fellow's stupidity"
    synonyms: wince, shudder, squirm, feel embarrassed, feel mortified
    "it makes me cringe when I think of it"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast