Flagami
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flagami

Unregistered

Flagami

Two veterans pushed out. Watch it rest of guys you guy are next.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two veterans pushed out. Watch it rest of guys you guy are next.
    Names, what do you mean pushed out?

Unregistered
    Pushed out?

Unregistered
    Patrol or pst ?

Unregistered
    Patrol for now,PST next.

Unregistered
    Patrol. Heard it was Balikes and Alfonso. They had enough of the female Lt who had gotten kicked out of CID.

Unregistered
    Wnats the story

Unregistered
    Guys relax. Come to Alapata and do absolutely nothing like me. I'm gone by noon and I will put one of you clowns as my acting. There's no crime so I have relaxed all the EO rules. Wouldn't you love to work for the official Cook for Seal Team 6?

Deaf

Beep tone clown

Maybe Alfonso can hear his new nit number better than his current one. Guy never answers the radio and shows up hours late to his calls if at all. Maybe he should transfer to retirement. Don't know the other guy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys relax. Come to Alapata and do absolutely nothing like me. I'm gone by noon and I will put one of you clowns as my acting. There's no crime so I have relaxed all the EO rules. Wouldn't you love to work for the official Cook for Seal Team 6?
    More bullshit Ronnie? You never, ever met seal team 6 or had any interaction with them. Chill, blow hopper. You don't have to try so hard to impress us. So tell us, super fly. Once you get (laugh) the D/c rank and finally have to work a full shift are you going to take corrective action, against us that followed your lead and duck out early?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast