Frank Fernandez
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frank Fernandez

Unregistered

Frank Fernandez

Now that Frankie been gone for a while, how are you guys doing under the new leadership. You want Frank back? Or are you guys K now. Just curious.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that Frankie been gone for a while, how are you guys doing under the new leadership. You want Frank back? Or are you guys K now. Just curious.
    Miss me yet?

Unregistered

Well

We are no better off since FF left. We are alot better since CW, JJ, LG, VA left..

Unregistered
    We are no better off since FF left. We are alot better since CW, JJ, LG, VA left..
    Sorry to disagree, FF was undoubtedly the worst and brought the morale to the lowest depths ever to the department. We have yet to recover.

Unregistered

??

I disagree. The morale has been going down since the city declared FU and had the referendum.

Unregistered
    I disagree. The morale has been going down since the city declared FU and had the referendum.
    Good point! Fernandez and his arrogance just brought it down further.

Unregistered
    I agree. Just curious...all I've seen on this blog for years is complaining. What would a chief have to do, specifically, that would make these dissatisfied officers happy? I really don't understand.

Unregistered
    I agree. Just curious...all I've seen on this blog for years is complaining. What would a chief have to do, specifically, that would make these dissatisfied officers happy? I really don't understand.
    Just has to be a decent person and lead by example. Fernandez did not qualify. Sanchez is just slightly better. O'Brien is probably deserving now that Sanchez has reverted to his old ways.

Unregistered
    Just has to be a decent person and lead by example. Fernandez did not qualify. Sanchez is just slightly better. O'Brien is probably deserving now that Sanchez has reverted to his old ways.
    Fernandez did qualify by marrying the Mayor's daughter when he was a Miami Officer. He had no business getting to the rank of Lt. We all laughed when he was anointed in Hollywood. The rest is history. Now he is the Gables' problem!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    just has to be a decent person and lead by example. Fernandez did not qualify. Sanchez is just slightly better. O'brien is probably deserving now that sanchez has reverted to his old ways.

strauss for chief.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast