Doral Chase Policy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't chasing someone who tried to run over a living human a valid reason to chase them? Maybe I'm wrong but I always thought that was the same as trying to kill someone.
    Negative! I'm very pro police. Let me ask you several questions? You have veh cameras correct? You have body cameras And you have a chase policy. Plus you have red light cameras video all over your city and expressway. If you agree correct then you have no ****ing problem if that flat bed killed a innocent civilian or a family traveling in your city.

Do you think the city will back you up 100% if this story had a negative out come? Headline news family of 4 are killed due to a doral high speed chase.

You guys better wake up! I listen to the audio. Never heard a ****ing supervisor monitoring the pursuit. Big mistake!!!!

If you think cops are not going to jail you are wrong. I remember a county officer that was running a authorize 3 on Us 1 a couple of years ago. She was involved in an accident that killed a pedestrian. They got her going 30-40 mph over the speed limit. They got that information from her marked vehs computer box. She got convicted, did some jail time and lost her job.

So your story better be on point.

Unregistered
    A supervisor did ok the chase ref 32 on the PO, audio is bad & the county crash was not an authorized 3.

Concerned Citizen my ass
    Shout out to the dumb ass labeled as "concerned citizen". Since you seem to have already conducted a thorough investigation, I think it's important I point out that a police vehicle was not "almost struck". The Police vehicle was almost severed. Thanks god the officer inside was not injured. This individual demonstrated that he had no regards for not only property, but also for life. Kuddos to the Officer's involved in the initial stop who demonstrated great restraint by not lighting the vehicle up once the subject decided to put the truck back in motion.

Concerned Citizen, wake up and take your time gathering your evidence. Several supervisors were heard on the radio throughout the chase. The City of Doral Police Officers got the job done plain and simple. Amazing job!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Citizen my ass View Post
    Shout out to the dumb ass labeled as "concerned citizen". Since you seem to have already conducted a thorough investigation, I think it's important I point out that a police vehicle was not "almost struck". The Police vehicle was almost severed. Thanks god the officer inside was not injured. This individual demonstrated that he had no regards for not only property, but also for life. Kuddos to the Officer's involved in the initial stop who demonstrated great restraint by not lighting the vehicle up once the subject decided to put the truck back in motion.

Concerned Citizen, wake up and take your time gathering your evidence. Several supervisors were heard on the radio throughout the chase. The City of Doral Police Officers got the job done plain and simple. Amazing job!
    Guys stop intertaining this moron. This person is just mad because we didn't hired him.

Unregistered
    Great chase Doral Police! I was there at the traffic light and since I'm a big fan of law enforcement and supporter my blood was boiling and my heart was beating fast because I too wanted to jump into the action and help you guys!!! Don't worry about this "Doral resident" he sounds more and more like the janitor at city hall! Take care and be safe!

Unregistered
    Great chase Doral Police! I was there at the traffic light and since I'm a big fan of law enforcement and supporter my blood was boiling and my heart was beating fast because I too wanted to jump into the action and help you guys!!! Don't worry about this "Doral resident" he sounds more and more like the janitor at city hall! Take care and be safe!
    Lol, how stupid is when officers write things in this site as it was a citizen. Give me a freaking break!

Unregistered
    Lol, how stupid is when officers write things in this site as it was a citizen. Give me a freaking break!
    That's what happens when you have nothing better to do on day shift!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123