Doral Chase Policy - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hahahaha. OS on mids.....hahahahaha. For the first time ever he's on mids. Hey buddy, you had a good run at dodging work. Watch your 6 mids. Him and his pal are dangerous.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Resident of Doral... Maybe you missed the part on the news where it said that an officer was nearly struck (intentionally) by the flatbed. That's not property... That's a life. Instead of sitting behind the keyboard and Monday morning quarterbacking, you should be thankful and proud of the Officers in this city that go above and beyond every day to keep the city safe and scumbags like the one in the truck out .

Thank you Doral Officers!!
    Nearly struck? For property chase? I am pretty sure Doral Policy is No property chase. This time around a bullet was dodge,no civilian got hurt.

Unregistered
    Nearly struck? For property chase? I am pretty sure Doral Policy is No property chase. This time around a bullet was dodge,no civilian got hurt.
    As a resident of Doral, you sure seem to know a lot about police policy and procedure. Yeah thank God "no civilian got hurt", so dose that mean you are not a civilian? Sure dose not seem like you are just a resident.

Unregistered
    Doral resident, enlighten us with your vast knowledge of Police procedure. What constitutes for a "justified pursuit"?

Unregistered
    Doral resident sounds more like a Doral cop.. Really sad on his/her part to try to bad mouth other officers. Must be someone who has a lot of time on their hands and likes to gossip... Hmmmm let me think... I could name a few day shift "secrataries" aka officers aka spies.

Unregistered
    Doral resident sounds more like a Doral cop.. Really sad on his/her part to try to bad mouth other officers. Must be someone who has a lot of time on their hands and likes to gossip... Hmmmm let me think... I could name a few day shift "secrataries" aka officers aka spies.
    Use your brain stupid! It's obvious that this shit bag doesn't work here. I can't see no cop from Doral trash talking the chase. The chase was good and it needed to be done. Good police work was done. Don't aloud yourself to be tricked by the outsiders. This subject was not started by a Doral cop.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha. OS on mids.....hahahahaha. For the first time ever he's on mids. Hey buddy, you had a good run at dodging work. Watch your 6 mids. Him and his pal are dangerous.
    Concentrate in accreditation you snake. We know you are still part of the Gomez people.

Unregistered
    Isn't chasing someone who tried to run over a living human a valid reason to chase them? Maybe I'm wrong but I always thought that was the same as trying to kill someone.

Unregistered
    Concentrate in accreditation you snake. We know you are still part of the Gomez people.
    Someone doesn't like white people.

Unregistered

Gull pescos

Use your brain stupid! It's obvious that this shit bag doesn't work here. I can't see no cop from Doral trash talking the chase. The chase was good and it needed to be done. Good police work was done. Don't aloud yourself to be tricked by the outsiders. This subject was not started by a Doral cop.
    The video was scary. Kudos to the cop that followed him. Check it out in YouTube. Was it BC training approved?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast