Doral Chase Policy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Doral Chase Policy

As a Doral resident I would like to know Doral Police Policy. I am disturbed by today's news where a Flat bed was chased by Doral units for stolen tow truck/forklift. A civilian vehicle was crashed, who is paying for that? What's the Policy? Chase everything?

Unregistered
    Chase or no Chase for property? Simple ?, everyone watch out Bermudez will be back as Mayor.

Unregistered
    Resident of Doral... Maybe you missed the part on the news where it said that an officer was nearly struck (intentionally) by the flatbed. That's not property... That's a life. Instead of sitting behind the keyboard and Monday morning quarterbacking, you should be thankful and proud of the Officers in this city that go above and beyond every day to keep the city safe and scumbags like the one in the truck out .

Thank you Doral Officers!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a Doral resident I would like to know Doral Police Policy. I am disturbed by today's news where a Flat bed was chased by Doral units for stolen tow truck/forklift. A civilian vehicle was crashed, who is paying for that? What's the Policy? Chase everything?
    Concerned Doral resident, if you have an issue with how our officers handled the situation; please enroll into the police academy, get sworn in as a Law Emforcment Officer, strap on your bullet proof vest, holster your fire arm, pin that little tin shield on your chest, say goodnight to your family as it may be the last time they will see you, and get out here and show us how it's done! Lead the way!

Unregistered
    I highly doubt that any Doral resident would come onto or know about this site unless you're a current officer or prior officer. Way to try to through you're bothers and sisters under the bus you hater!!!

Unregistered
    #Blacklivesmatter #heaintdonuffin

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I highly doubt that any Doral resident would come onto or know about this site unless you're a current officer or prior officer. Way to try to through you're bothers and sisters under the bus you hater!!!
    I agree 100 %.

Unregistered
    Btw Doral Resident.. All officers are ok in case you were concerned. Asshole.

Unregistered
    Can anyone tell me what's Demby job description? I thought it was accreditation not ridding with LT Muñecas the entire shift. I'm confused.

Unregistered
    It's keeping an eye on Sanchez.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast