DOJ's Bicycle Report - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    The person is angry. Not a racist.
    And the having The Naked and Afraid reference was priceless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I could probably train a ****ing circus monkey to put a light on its bike. For some reason these primitive assholes, who have relegated themselves to nothing but bicycles for the rest of their lives, can't seem to figure out that a $1.50 light from Dollar General keeps them from having virtually no contact with "12." Deep down they must really like being stopped. They apparently crave the attention the "crackas" give them since they were never given any by their egg and sperm donors who only had them to double down their EBT benefits. If they really didn't want to be stopped they would use the lights as required and follow the other laws governing bicycles. But, we all know they won't or can't or something - and we will continue to play this little cat and mouse game while they cry that it's only because they are black. How sad of an existence it must be. Having to ride bikes everywhere in the hot Florida sun, use crappy Metro PCS phones, live in shitty dirty houses and apartments, have sex with someone who smells like they just finished 21 days on "Naked and Afraid," drink stupid ass purple drinks and eat shit food all of the time after you've been serving it all day. No wonder you are so angry at the world. God, I almost feel sorry for you now. Almost.
    That was one of the funniest posts I ever read.

Unregistered
    I agree. Be are getting pissed off.
    50 years into the civil rights movement and we still gotta here whining !!!

Unregistered
    People are that is

Unregistered

Unregistered
    That was one of the funniest posts I ever read.
    Richard Pryor couldn't of topped that one.

Unregistered
    Tampa activists say feds' biking-while-black report is a start, but they want more

It's never enough for these pimps. Until they get paid.

Unregistered
    Yvette Lewis of the Hillsborough County Branch NAACP Called Chief Ward a Token in a article today.

Unregistered
    Well, he does work for a Democratic Mayor. Lets see if Buckhorn publically scorns the NAACP for this comment. Lets see if Red**** does the same?

Unregistered
    Yvette Lewis of the Hillsborough County Branch NAACP Called Chief Ward a Token in a article today.
    Link the article.....I can't find it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast