Former Miami Cop Charged with Drug Trafficking...

Unregistered

Former Miami Cop Charged with Drug Trafficking...

Miami Cop Charged with Drug Trafficking While Out on Bail for Sexual Battery and Armed Kidnapping

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...ed-kidnapping/

Unregistered
    I wonder how fools like this idiot poster boy pass the entire process to get hired.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder how fools like this idiot poster boy pass the entire process to get hired.
    Please note he is a friend of Ed Lugo as well, this is well known :-)

Unregistered
    Sad. These undocumented citizens will ruin your life just to stay in the county. I feel so sad for his brother who is still employed with us.

Unregistered
    Sad. These undocumented citizens will ruin your life just to stay in the county. I feel so sad for his brother who is still employed with us.
    Tu eres tremendo come pinga. You only put that so people could ask who it is. You are the type of backstabbing faggot that has ruined this dept. But go ahead and live in your glass house and throw stones. Your time will come. I'm sure of it. Mariconson

Unregistered
    I am proud to be a faggot. At least I get my **** suck every night. You have to tell your wife to suck your **** once a month.

Unregistered
    Please note he is a friend of Ed Lugo as well, this is well known :-)
    Funny when he first asked for legal defense everyone was complaining because Ortiz and Lugo didn't support him. Wonder why they have changed thier mind.