Mitch kogod supporting fondo! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Love it! Crooked Cops for Fondo.

Read more about Mitch Kogod and his criminal charges (which he pled guilty to): http://www.local10.com/news/bob-norm...15112812005020

Unregistered

Criminal

The Fonda corruption team gets another endorsement from another criminal and they're happy about that? This guy should have done prison time for what he did. Also in the pack is Dave benjamin, former bso LT who is currently in federal prison and is campaigning for fonda from his prison cell. Then you have jpoole who has just been released and is working for Fonda's private business and campaign and has vowed to spend his life savings trying to get SSI out of office simply for doing his job and rooting out corruption. There are a few more corrupt individuals associated with Fonda who will soon be exposed. The best however is Fonda himself who is in for a HUGE surprise. So keep telling yourself that your innocent and have done nothing but you and I both know what you and your associates have done. So keep trash talking. It's a matter of time. Tick tock dock...

Unregistered

Criminals for Fonda

The Fonda corruption team gets yet another endorsement from another criminal and they're happy about that? This guy should have done prison time for what he did. Also in the pack is Dave benjamin, former bso LT who is currently in federal prison and is campaigning for fonda from his prison cell. Then you have jpoole who has just been released and is working for Fonda's private business and campaign and has vowed to spend his life savings trying to get SSI out of office simply for doing his job and rooting out corruption at bso. There are a few more corrupt individuals associated with Fonda who will soon be exposed. The best however is Fonda himself who is in for a HUGE surprise. So keep telling yourself that your innocent and have done nothing but you and I both know what you and your associates have done. Keep trash talking. It's a matter of time. Tick tock dock...

Unregistered
    I was never a fan of Kogod but what he says about the current Administration is so true. Something has to change.

Unregistered
    First off if Bert monster is hanging out with a criminal it says alot about him. Second , john Langley, who is credible and respected by the law enforcement community said they the cops show would never ask anyone to recreate any incident, plant evidence or make a bad arrest. So now we have kogod the kriminal supporting the corrupt acts of fonda. All thesw corrupt people think alike.

Unregisteredrcg

And he pled

Mitch didn't even deny any wrong doing, he pled guilty. Now the honorable Mitch is in the business of endorcing candidates for law enforcement positions. This county has become a joke. You have convicted criminals, who are former law enforcement officers endorcing candidates for office, and they are proud of it. America is done folks. Funny thing is, if Israel wins, and it looks that way, these animals will be back again in 4 years.

Unregistered
    His boss use to call him Mitch The Bi**h. You should have seen when he was brought in about his dirty deeds. Boy was he..

so listen to this you thug. No one cares what you say because you have no credibility except with the criminals or the corrupt. Hence your endorsement.

Unregistered
    I read his post too. Jimmy needs to get his history at bso out there?? Great advice moron!!!! Then no one will vote for him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I read his post too. Jimmy needs to get his history at bso out there?? Great advice moron!!!! Then no one will vote for him.
    Jim, with endorsements from Benji, Pool and now MK, you don't need any enemies. your friends have already sealed the vote against you.

Unregistered
    What Mitch provided against the Lamberti Crime Family is priceless. Like an HBO mini series. I can't wait for all to read the script. I see an Emmy Award on it's way. The series will be titled Fondo and His ***** Turned Snitch!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast