SWAT tryouts

Thread: SWAT tryouts

Unregistered

SWAT tryouts

only two people put in for the elite team????

Unregistered
    I hear it didnt go so well and only two people tried out. Guess swat isnt as elite as they all think they are. When was the mast time they won a comp?

Maybe we should outsource this to lcso it would save us alo of money and woukd keep alot of people on the road rather than all this various "flex tine" they have

Unregistered
    All hail mighty swat: All hail mighty swat: Only a few that can actually kick ass...the rest???????,?

Unregistered
    Only thing FMPD Swat can do that is elite is play touch butt in the showers. Bunch of ego monsters that go up against other PD teams and lose miserably....

Unregistered
    Are they still getting swat tattoos?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only thing FMPD Swat can do that is elite is play touch butt in the showers. Bunch of ego monsters that go up against other PD teams and lose miserably....
    Thank God!! For our SWAT ..Thank you all! #FMPDSWAT

SEMPER PERATUS

Unregistered
    Yall need new shirts. Those tan shirrs with the camp sleeves show your guts and its not pretty

Unregistered
    I misplaced my swat pin for my uniform, anyone seen it? I also added the swat emblem to my email signature so you know I'm on swat too

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I misplaced my swat pin for my uniform, anyone seen it? I also added the swat emblem to my email signature so you know I'm on swat too
    Have you checked under your supervisors desk? You probably dropped there, while paying your dues!