Rumors about south county fto's - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    the SAOs in the 6th are mostly millennials , can't fail if you don't try mentality!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't be upset because a 3 year guy got an FTO spot. If it was me going through the program again I'd rather have a person who is motivated and wants to be in the car than someone who is constantly checking the date on the calendar to see when they can turn their shit in. Most of the FTO's I work with couldn't care less about their recruit and it's a disservice to the agency. He interviewed with everyone else and everyone had an opportunity to submit a memo. Even though he doesn't have 20 years on the job he's pretty squared away.
    There are some things that come with time. I don't care how "squared away" you think he is he doesn't know shit.

Unregistered

Who?

Who got FTO that has you so bothered? Here's a thought...if you're not willing to step up to be an FTO, then STFU already. You don't have a dog in the fight - half the battle is getting people who want to train...who recognize that the future success of the agency depends upon having solid trainers. It's not an easy job.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123