Corrections Officers Happy with Teamsters

Unregistered

Corrections Officers Happy with Teamsters

Will you little Probation Pukes get it through your thick heads. We run the show. And no one on our side wants the Please Beg Again Union back. We are happy with our Teamsters.Remember one thing, we lead and you follow little boy.

Unregistered
    Oh please Jethro, do tell us all how great your beloved Teamsters are! You take such great pride in being part of the masses as a CO, and I'll give you credit for being consistent...you have made this argument many times on this site. But in the years we have had the Teamsters and not gotten shit for it, you have yet to provide a compelling argument as to why we should keep them. I'm happy you know how to count and understand the basic premise of the Democratic voting process, but you make yourself sound like a douchebag when you spout the praises of a "union" that consistently fails to provide benefits to its constituients.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Seeing that you all appear to be having a election we would like to be able to leave these union post on the main board. We can not allow the takeover of the board as previously done . I will be moving all union post to the sub board on the top of the page tonight. If you all want ONE union post on this mail board please advise and we can try it as long as it is not a take over again. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    Thanks Mod.,...