Falstrom - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falstrom

Unregistered
    Good for him that he got out of the DOC s**th0le. He can make some real money now and a bigger pension, one on which he can actually live on in retirement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good for him that he got out of the DOC s**th0le. He can make some real money now and a bigger pension, one on which he can actually live on in retirement.
    My small office of about 16-17 officers has lost five young officers (less than 3 years of service) in 11 months. All five left because of money. They cannot afford to live in this area on the money FDC is paying and at the same time my office will be losing 5 veteran officers within the next 9 months to retirement. This agency is in a tailspin and the powers that be won't do anything to stop the bleeding. The only thing they are worried about is if you did your ISP or if you worked more than 10 hours in a day, etc... Its an absolute disgrace.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My small office of about 16-17 officers has lost five young officers (less than 3 years of service) in 11 months. All five left because of money. They cannot afford to live in this area on the money FDC is paying and at the same time my office will be losing 5 veteran officers within the next 9 months to retirement. This agency is in a tailspin and the powers that be won't do anything to stop the bleeding. The only thing they are worried about is if you did your ISP or if you worked more than 10 hours in a day, etc... Its an absolute disgrace.
    The management is incompetent and needs to be axed. Also the pay has to be competitive with other agencies otherwise the staffing exodus will not even slow down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12