Major Ronnie Labursursky to become Green Mountain Falls New Police Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope, your too stupid. To demote anyone with cause or without. Not even in office and your already abusing what little power, you think you'll have. You are nothing more, then the do BOY for city hall. You couldn't make a decision on your own. Without clearing it with papa first. Please explain, this combat tested? I'm pretty sure NO-ONE, made us any meal. We weren't their that long Ronald. We sure as hell didn't take a COOK on a mission. So, lets try a new lie. This one is getting more stupid. With each post you make. We didn't attack a beach head, as you claimed in other posts! Hell before you even arrived, we were in country 12 hours. So how is it, we asked you to join us? If as you (lie) and claim, that you were with us. Do you recall a CWO2, with the team? Think hard before you make more of an ass out of yourself.
    I have cleared minefields with a spatula and a turkey Baster. I also rode on the back of an inert torpedo during a surfing contest in Odessa.

The 90s had RuPaul. MPD has LubeALL. Hey Louie le r the key in the door please do I don't need to get a locksmith.

Unregistered
    I have cleared minefields with a spatula and a turkey Baster. I also rode on the back of an inert torpedo during a surfing contest in Odessa.

The 90s had RuPaul. MPD has LubeALL. Hey Louie le r the key in the door please do I don't need to get a locksmith.
    Hey, turd man. Shut the hell up. No one believes, your stories. Your going to crash-n-burn, if you get the D/C slot as you been lying about. Hell, I even come up to this little town, that your now claiming is another offer. Another lie. Besides when did you become a major? Oh, was just told, when your off duty in uniform, you put on a major rank to impress the public.
    I miss the old dust bowl, where you would take one, such as yourself, that lies about everything and everyone and put a foot, up his ass. like it was done to you back in 89. Remember that?

Unregistered
    Hey, turd man. Shut the hell up. No one believes, your stories. Your going to crash-n-burn, if you get the D/C slot as you been lying about. Hell, I even come up to this little town, that your now claiming is another offer. Another lie. Besides when did you become a major? Oh, was just told, when your off duty in uniform, you put on a major rank to impress the public.
    I miss the old dust bowl, where you would take one, such as yourself, that lies about everything and everyone and put a foot, up his ass. like it was done to you back in 89. Remember that?

I remember the wet wanderer giving me a golden shower by accident in 87 when he pissed off the side of AC 's boat and I got soaked near the stern. Big laugh you all had. I then took Tae Kwon Do and became a grand master.
    Remember when I punched through 9 bricks in the NDSS parking lot and captain G told everyone in roll call I was the real deal?

Unregistered
    Legend of the Falls. From Brad Pitt to the Lube.

Unregistered
    I remember the wet wanderer giving me a golden shower by accident in 87 when he pissed off the side of AC 's boat and I got soaked near the stern. Big laugh you all had. I then took Tae Kwon Do and became a grand master.
    Remember when I punched through 9 bricks in the NDSS parking lot and captain G told everyone in roll call I was the real deal?
    ......Lube Lee?

Unregistered
    You know listing to your bullshit and most of the time being around it. I need to get those pants. People wear when they fish in the streams. Bullshit starting to pile up pretty high Ron. The only bricks or stones you ever broke, was that head stone, you hit one time on overlap in 60 sector. When you were trying to impress us. Racing around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12