Fear and Intimidation Will Not beTolerated - Page 13
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Oh Gary Gary

Gary Karp and Allan B. We know you guys are on here writing posts after posts. Please go away

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sweet cakes don't forget to invite the sheriff that you so hate to the domino tournament! We wouldn't want you to risk him winning and then you closed all doors of opportunity on yourself. Ultimately, that has always been your losing strategy! Get him another shirt too while your at it!
    You guys are having conversations with each other and the rest of us are clueless. More info please.

Unregistered
    You guys are having conversations with each other and the rest of us are clueless. More info please.
    He's referring to Poole and Benji as usual.

Unregistered
    Guys guys guys. Stop the infighting and don't lose focus. This thread is about Fonda using his position and power while at bso to threaten to transfer people under his command if they didn't agree with his corrupt ways, do personal police force work or participate with his swinging.
    So true. We need to get this out to everyone who hasn't had to work under this bottom dweller.

Unregistered
    So true. We need to get this out to everyone who hasn't had to work under this bottom dweller.
    Don't change the topic. I'm hungry for turkey where's the TDT turkey Distribuition team working this weekend?

Unregistered

Bso supermarkets

Don't change the topic. I'm hungry for turkey where's the TDT turkey Distribuition team working this weekend?
    Best turkeys ever.

Unregistered
    Best turkeys ever.
    Yup. I agree. And the community loves him for those delicous turkeys and will reelected him. Sorry the community doesn't care about your not worthy of attention Crack rock arrest.

Unregistered

Buying votes?

Yup. I agree. And the community loves him for those delicous turkeys and will reelected him. Sorry the community doesn't care about your not worthy of attention Crack rock arrest.
    What an insult. You are buying votes with turkeys? How pathetic. This is not Walmart. Arent we a Law Enforcement Agency? At least it was when i first started.

Unregistered
    What an insult. You are buying votes with turkeys? How pathetic. This is not Walmart. Arent we a Law Enforcement Agency? At least it was when i first started.
    No Gary you are a dealer not in any agency, go back to WPB

dp

Unregistered
    No Gary you are a dealer not in any agency, go back to WPB

dp
    You go to WPB. I live in Broward now.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast