Fear and Intimidation Will Not beTolerated - Page 16
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel supporters are among the most misserable people according to the last Chanel 10 news 😩
    Did someone say Free Turkey Distribution Team ??

Unregistered
    Guys guys guys. Stop the infighting and don't lose focus. This thread is about Fonda using his position and power while at bso to threaten to transfer people under his command if they didn't agree with his corrupt ways, do personal police force work or participate with his swinging.
    Yes I almost lost focus. Thanks

Unregistered
    No no..gotta focus on the targeting of people today along with being told be are no longer cops and will be going to impass with no contract

Unregistered
    It's interesting the amount of retired deputies and employees that are supporting Fondo but the ones that are in BSO currently working are terrified to be seen with Fondo. The SS/Gestapo has made clear that anyone that openly supports Fondo will suffer the consequences. This reminds me my beloved Cuba.
    Not that interesting my little guajiro, actually the only reason they are supporting Fondo is because they either want their jobs back or want to double dip which I can't blame them for either actually. And the current employees that you claim are scared are the ones that were affiliated to the retired crew when they were here. Not interesting, and not rocket science, it's all about $$$, power, and egos.

Unregistered
    In heard something very disturbing this morning about a deputy being transferred because another deputy who is well connected wanted his position. Hope this isn't true and command wonders why morale is low.

Unregistered
    In heard something very disturbing this morning about a deputy being transferred because another deputy who is well connected wanted his position. Hope this isn't true and command wonders why morale is low.
    I heard that today too.

Unregistered
    Yes. As a matter a fact I am a "simple road deputy". We are the back bone the agency and see this is exactly why we can't have Fonda or anyone he's associated with, back at bso. That's the same way you acted towards us "simple road deputies" when you were at bso. And don't try to back pedal now. It's obvious that it was Fonda himself or one of his corrupt team mates that made that comment. Either way, its that kind of mindset that we don't want back here. So yes I'm a road deputy and your??? An unemployed wannabe cop. FU Fonda you Ahole.!!!
    What an arrogant pos. No wonder why he has 79,935 wings left.

Unregistered

For real?

What an arrogant pos. No wonder why he has 79,935 wings left.
    Really? What evidence you have that this was written by Fondo? You think he comes on here like us to reply to all these non sense?

Unregistered
    Really? What evidence you have that this was written by Fondo? You think he comes on here like us to reply to all these non sense?
    Inside source who I won't reveal at this time.

Unregistered
    Inside source who I won't reveal at this time.
    This is a calumny, an infamy, a vicious accusation.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast