Fear and Intimidation Will Not beTolerated - Page 15
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No thanks. I'll leave that stuff to this sick group and all their wannabe followers that bowed down to this loser. Lol
    loser? what are you? a simple road deputy?

Unregistered

Fonda bashes "simple road deputies"

Yes. As a matter a fact I am a "simple road deputy". We are the back bone the agency and see this is exactly why we can't have Fonda or anyone he's associated with, back at bso. That's the same way you acted towards us "simple road deputies" when you were at bso. And don't try to back pedal now. It's obvious that it was Fonda himself or one of his corrupt team mates that made that comment. Either way, its that kind of mindset that we don't want back here. So yes I'm a road deputy and your??? An unemployed wannabe cop. FU Fonda you Ahole.!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Great last post👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Unregistered
    Yes. As a matter a fact I am a "simple road deputy". We are the back bone the agency and see this is exactly why we can't have Fonda or anyone he's associated with, back at bso. That's the same way you acted towards us "simple road deputies" when you were at bso. And don't try to back pedal now. It's obvious that it was Fonda himself or one of his corrupt team mates that made that comment. Either way, its that kind of mindset that we don't want back here. So yes I'm a road deputy and your??? An unemployed wannabe cop. FU Fonda you Ahole.!!!
    Fondo said this? For real?

Unregistered
    Fondo said this? For real?
    No, he didn't but we will blame him for anything that anyone says just like you guys blame Obama for anything that happens 😜

Unregistered

Let's blame him!!!!!

Today didn't rain in my city and it was Jim Fondo's fault!

Unregistered
    Yessss. LMAO There's 79,935 wings about to go bad. Blame Fonda. It's easy to blame everything on the immoral scum of the Earth because they have no credibility. And when you're surround by dozens of equally immoral and crooked individuals, it says alot.

Unregistered
    It's interesting the amount of retired deputies and employees that are supporting Fondo but the ones that are in BSO currently working are terrified to be seen with Fondo. The SS/Gestapo has made clear that anyone that openly supports Fondo will suffer the consequences. This reminds me my beloved Cuba.

Unregistered
    Israel supporters are now trying to jam up people from promotion lists...be careful and make sure you don't use the same wing restaurant or gas station as Fondo or else.

Unregistered
    Israel supporters are now trying to jam up people from promotion lists...be careful and make sure you don't use the same wing restaurant or gas station as Fondo or else.
    Israel supporters are among the most misserable people according to the last Chanel 10 news 😩

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast