Fear and Intimidation Will Not beTolerated - Page 14
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best turkeys ever.
    BSO Supermarkets LOL!

Unregistered
    What an insult. You are buying votes with turkeys? How pathetic. This is not Walmart. Arent we a Law Enforcement Agency? At least it was when i first started.
    When you started old man Detention existed and so did an array of civilian services meaning we were a public service agency when you started too... it just doesn't sound as sexy for the b.s. stories you like to tell over breakfast. Nobody is impressed by your Crack rock arrest!!! Other than your family during breakfast of course... who am I kidding they don't care either!!!

Unregistered
    When you started old man Detention existed and so did an array of civilian services meaning we were a public service agency when you started too... it just doesn't sound as sexy for the b.s. stories you like to tell over breakfast. Nobody is impressed by your Crack rock arrest!!! Other than your family during breakfast of course... who am I kidding they don't care either!!!
    I work hard for my check and out on the road and not like you behind a PC writing propaganda all day for the boss.
    You call that working?

Unregistered

fonda=corruption

Guys guys guys. Stop the infighting and don't lose focus. This thread is about Fonda using his position and power while at bso to threaten to transfer people under his command if they didn't agree with his corrupt ways, do personal police force work or participate with his swinging.
    Yes let's not forget he and lamedirty were one of the worst and tied to corruption. Its well documented folks. Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    Guys guys guys. Stop the infighting and don't lose focus. This thread is about Fonda using his position and power while at bso to threaten to transfer people under his command if they didn't agree with his corrupt ways, do personal police force work or participate with his swinging.
    This is how asinine you ID10Ts are. First, anyone who worked under Fondo, and didn't report any criminal corruption, is not worthy of being a cop. They are just big pu$$ies who don't have the guts to do their jobs. If you are telling me everyone is SID fell under this category, then SI was negligent when he took over, to not bring criminal charges on these deputies for dereliction of duty.

If, staff in SID were being forced to "participate with his swinging" there would have been a Bob Norman or some other story that would have blown the lid off this place long before Lamberti's tenure was done. You ID10Ts just keep throwing this propoganda BS out there because of the low information voter who believes the moronic info printed on any website. Yet, the crap that is TRUE about SI, you seem to turn a blind eye too. Like all the broken promises to staff, like the ethics violations his first year in office, like the political hires and mismanagement of budget since taking office.

Unregistered
    This is how asinine you ID10Ts are. First, anyone who worked under Fondo, and didn't report any criminal corruption, is not worthy of being a cop. They are just big pu$$ies who don't have the guts to do their jobs. If you are telling me everyone is SID fell under this category, then SI was negligent when he took over, to not bring criminal charges on these deputies for dereliction of duty.

If, staff in SID were being forced to "participate with his swinging" there would have been a Bob Norman or some other story that would have blown the lid off this place long before Lamberti's tenure was done. You ID10Ts just keep throwing this propoganda BS out there because of the low information voter who believes the moronic info printed on any website. Yet, the crap that is TRUE about SI, you seem to turn a blind eye too. Like all the broken promises to staff, like the ethics violations his first year in office, like the political hires and mismanagement of budget since taking office.

Hey donnie. I'll give you a pass on this one because your opposing pointing eyes but no where in the post does it specifically mention sid nor does it accuse the dets corruption. It's YOU , Fonda and your friends that are corrupt. District 5 was used as a personal police force. That's a fact and it's well documented. And BTW you and Jimmy used the power of selecting sid detectives to find weak Individuals for your personal sexual desires. I'll give one ex. ... The poor young kid who was suppose to go to a unit but then when the crater face chick joined you guys for a little fun, you changed your mind and selected her for the position. She lasted a day and got kicked out for the incident at the hard rock. So when you come on here trying to puff your bird chest out you scum,make sure you come with facts. Soon you clown s will all be exposed.

And BTW, some of it was reported. And it's well documented.

Unregistered
    You did the retirement paperwork and held onto it. Once you found out you were #1 on the list of 28, you turned it in. You think I'm not in the know ? You are sadly mistaken wing man
    oh really? #1 huh? I ain't your wing-man. Wing-man's a compliment and a friend. You're a two-faced back-stabbing s.o.b and I'll kick you right in your rusty ****-perna.

Unregistered

Right! No one said anything until now because Jim is running! Bunch of lies....

Unregistered
    Hey donnie. I'll give you a pass on this one because your opposing pointing eyes but no where in the post does it specifically mention sid nor does it accuse the dets corruption. It's YOU , Fonda and your friends that are corrupt. District 5 was used as a personal police force. That's a fact and it's well documented. And BTW you and Jimmy used the power of selecting sid detectives to find weak Individuals for your personal sexual desires. I'll give one ex. ... The poor young kid who was suppose to go to a unit but then when the crater face chick joined you guys for a little fun, you changed your mind and selected her for the position. She lasted a day and got kicked out for the incident at the hard rock. So when you come on here trying to puff your bird chest out you scum,make sure you come with facts. Soon you clown s will all be exposed.

And BTW, some of it was reported. And it's well documented.
    You are mad because they never invited you. thats all.

Unregistered
    No thanks. I'll leave that stuff to this sick group and all their wannabe followers that bowed down to this loser. Lol

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast