Fear and Intimidation Will Not beTolerated
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fear and Intimidation Will Not beTolerated

Sheriff, just to make it clear to you and your private eyes that are roaming the streets of Broward County: As Candidate for
    Sheriff of Broward County, we will not shy away from your Fear and Intimidation that you are attempting to impose on us.
    We will take it to the end with a victory on August 30!

Unregistered
    As employees we will not be intimidated either. We are contacting the press to let them know what this administration is doing to us. The general public needs to know this.

Unregistered
    He ain't intimidating me Lol! I will Campaigh for Fondo and he can do shitz to me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As employees we will not be intimidated either. We are contacting the press to let them know what this administration is doing to us. The general public needs to know this.
    As an employee I do not want the criminal element back in power. The author of this post obviously does not work here.
    The employees of BSO support Sheriff Israel.

This is the same 2 people posting on here. One of them is a Reserve Deputy in St. Lucie county with a lot of time on his hands.

Guys don't go away mad..........Just go away!

Israel 2016

Unregistered
    As an employee I do not want the criminal element back in power. The author of this post obviously does not work here.
    The employees of BSO support Sheriff Israel.

This is the same 2 people posting on here. One of them is a Reserve Deputy in St. Lucie county with a lot of time on his hands.

Guys don't go away mad..........Just go away!

Israel 2016
    And you work on the 5th floor kissing azz collecting a check for doing nothing!

Unregistered
    Jim has my vote that's all I want to say. Scott fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fondo don't give up!

Unregistered
    I'm a protected class that POS can't touch me GO FONDO 2016

Unregistered
    The open targeting of deputies by name and assignment on this Anonymous blog by team Israel is about the lowest thing I've ever seen and will backfire I promise you

Unregistered
    The open targeting of deputies by name and assignment on this Anonymous blog by team Israel is about the lowest thing I've ever seen and will backfire I promise you
    I'm about to retire and I have never seen in my 32 years an administration like this one. I can't wait to leave.

Unregistered
    Jim has my vote that's all I want to say. Scott fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fondo don't give up!
    Last time I looked, all you living up in Palm Beach County don't get the vote here. For Israel or anyone else.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast