Fear and Intimidation Will Not beTolerated - Page 10
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isreal had no endorsements, not even one. H e won because the blacks voted party line thats all. This time will be different. What have done your Sheriff for the hispanics and please stop with the turkeys and the toys. What programs he has created for the 30% of latinos? BE SPECIFIC. Estamos hablamdo con ;atinos y esto no es lo que nos estan diciendo. Estas viviendo en Disneyland.
    Gilbert you need to work on your Spanish. Honestly, it is shameful that you hold office in any Hispanic organization considering how bad your Spanish is. With that said, I only care what Israel has done for hispanics within BSO and could care less what he has done for the Hispanic community or any community for that matter. You are the civilian, that is your problem. To answer your question, Israel has promoted more hispanics than your hero Lamberti ever did! Sorry that the hispanics he promoted were not part of your kiss ass crew the Hispanic vote and the cabf. That's what really Pisses you all off. I am hispanic, and the reality is that the majority of hispanics in broward county are either independent or republican meaning we are a non factor in a democratic primary.

Unregistered
    Once Israel gets reelected all these sclubs will come back crawling and begging for forgiveness. I hope the sheriff holds his ground and tells them to go pound sand.

Unregistered
    The Hispanic vote + cabf= wannabes that don't want to work and try to exploit the organization for professional advancement within bso. That simple!

Unregistered
    Gilbert you need to work on your Spanish. Honestly, it is shameful that you hold office in any Hispanic organization considering how bad your Spanish is. With that said, I only care what Israel has done for hispanics within BSO and could care less what he has done for the Hispanic community or any community for that matter. You are the civilian, that is your problem. To answer your question, Israel has promoted more hispanics than your hero Lamberti ever did! Sorry that the hispanics he promoted were not part of your kiss ass crew the Hispanic vote and the cabf. That's what really Pisses you all off. I am hispanic, and the reality is that the majority of hispanics in broward county are either independent or republican meaning we are a non factor in a democratic primary.
    Listen dumbass who cares about Gilbert's Spanish? That's not the issue. He's not the only Latino that writes on here. I'm Latino too and my Spanish sucks but anyway you can say whatever you want to defend your boss but he has done nothing for the community and it the Hispanic vote means shit to you guys stop sending your cronies to their meetings.

Unregistered

Really?

El voto hispano no representa los sentimientos ni las opiniones de la mayoría hispana en el condado de Broward. Dicho sea de paso que la mayoría de los miembros de tal organización son republicanos. Con eso lo digo todo!
    Then stop sending BSO people to their meetings. I don't get it. Take your hate and racism somewhere else. You're pathetic

Unregistered
    Then stop sending BSO people to their meetings. I don't get it. Take your hate and racism somewhere else. You're pathetic
    I am pathetic? You are the ones who made up an organization to represent yourselves as hispanics and not hispanics as a whole for the sole purpose of professional advancement. Here is a concept for you, work and earn what you want like the rest of us!

Unregistered
    Ask the command at Pompano how long they had to work short because Ralph Lopez was "out getting the Hispanic vote for el jefe," then Sheriff Al Lamberti while he was on duty.

Unregistered
    Stop sending BSO people???!!! Are you serious it's an organization founded by BSO employees you idiot. Here is an idea, stop inviting the Sheriff over so you could kiss his ass! Oh that's right, I am sure you will invite him to the domino tournament once again so you could give him another shirt kiss ass.

Unregistered

We?

I am pathetic? You are the ones who made up an organization to represent yourselves as hispanics and not hispanics as a whole for the sole purpose of professional advancement. Here is a concept for you, work and earn what you want like the rest of us!
    First of all I'm not part of any Latino organization. You're pretending to know me but you don't. You can fix this issue maybe creating a real Latino organization since you're so proud of your hispanic's roots and your Spanish is something to admire.

Unregistered
    Stop sending BSO people???!!! Are you serious it's an organization founded by BSO employees you idiot. Here is an idea, stop inviting the Sheriff over so you could kiss his ass! Oh that's right, I am sure you will invite him to the domino tournament once again so you could give him another shirt kiss ass.
    Inviting the Sheriff? I don't know if they have but even if they do he can decline the invitation. Who's twisting his arm? Plus I asked and no one has ever invited Mr. DiPerma or some lady that always showed up in BSO uniform! Since you have the Sheriff on speed dial tell him to not attend to that crappy group like you called it 👍

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast